Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ICMResearch poll shows Tories with only a 6 point lead

ICMResearch poll shows Tories with only a 6 point lead

which is very much hung parliament territory, Clive

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Bookies have a Tory majority of 1/5. Follow the bookies.

Although that **** up from Boris today wasn't very clever.......even though I suspect the photo was staged

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bookies have a Tory majority of 1/5. Follow the bookies.

Although that **** up from Boris today wasn't very clever.......even though I suspect the photo was staged
    What **** up? He looked at the picture, sympathised and then gave a perfectly reasonable answer about improving the NHS.

That isn't how it's being spun by lefty journos, but that is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What **** up? He looked at the picture, sympathised and then gave a perfectly reasonable answer about improving the NHS.

That isn't how it's being spun by lefty journos, but that is what happened.
    He put the interviewer's phone away in his own pocket, which is pretty weird, but I'd imagine his intention was to look at the photo once the interview was over.

A six-point lead won Cameron a working majority in 2015, m.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A six-point lead won Cameron a working majority in 2015, m.
    I'm just saying, there's some weird sh*t going on.

Another poll suggests there's been a significant narrowing between who people would prefer as PM - Boris or Jezbollah.

And then there's the undecideds, the newly registered, and the tactical voters........

He put the interviewer's phone away in his own pocket, which is pretty weird, but I'd imagine his intention was to look at the photo once the interview was over.
    Apparently a Labour activist has now punched one of Matt Hancock's advisors at the hospital

Monty you farkin big baby. As you know, I am a jew hating, marxist communist agitator

hellbent on bankrupting this great and proud nation by nationalizing the very air and when I heard about this I loaded the video with baited breath. All I saw was Borifice looking actually quite concerned about the kids plight (fake of course) before simply absent-mindedly popping the phone in his pocket before returning it and apologizing rather charmingly. It all looked perfectly normal and if my side are reduced to clocking this up as some kind of vote shifter then we really are running out of ammo.

I'm just saying, there's some weird sh*t going on.

Another poll suggests there's been a significant narrowing between who people would prefer as PM - Boris or Jezbollah.

And then there's the undecideds, the newly registered, and the tactical voters........
    These imponderables always exist. That's why polls are a mugg's game and should only ever be taken as a rough guide. Plus you have to remember how conditioned we are to believe the worst will happen by what happened in 2017.

But as I say, Cameron in 2015 would have killed for polling trends like this.