Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hang on. Boris seems to have said a Conservative thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    True. He always made the inquisitors sound pleasingly sinister, though.
    You will note, of course, that I’ve inadvertently managed to frame Smiley’s redemptive arc in ridiculously Catholic terms?

You can take the boy out of the Church...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Needless to say, this has totally thrown all the Corbynistas who are bizarrely convinced that the BBC is somehow a tory mouthpiece.
    The bbc like most organisations doesn’t bite the hand that feeds it. I remember how they treated Kinniock, Smith, Foot et al. Even Blair got it in the neck until he became the pay master. All of a sudden the tone changed when he was elected. If Labour want the beebs balance to change they need to win an election.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    The bbc like most organisations doesn’t bite the hand that feeds it. I remember how they treated Kinniock, Smith, Foot et al. Even Blair got it in the neck until he became the pay master. All of a sudden the tone changed when he was elected. If Labour want the beebs balance to change they need to win an election.
    Wait,Nate we talking about the same BBC? The one with the carefully selected studio audiences ensuring it efficiently carries out its role as Momentum’s propaganda arm?