Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 14 point lead for Boris in Survation's final election poll

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    They're not terrified c. They're just rancid old Tories like you, joining in the mischief. When Labour is defeated and Corbyn resigns, we'll be getting Milliband back (he ain't no catholic, know-worra-mean . I expect you'll be calling him an antisemite too.
    I’ll let them know mate, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Literally not even the Labour leadership tries to pretend that antisemitism isn't a problem in the Labour Party anymore, h. They only dispute scale and the degree to which it's been dealt with.
    And that's the mischief of it I believe. The scale and degree is distorted. You don't have to look very far to find a counter narrative by younger, usually left leaning, jewish thinkers who have a far more balanced take. The fella I mentioned previously is old enough to have heard oral histories of Kristall-nacht and the ensuing horror so he raises his eyes when the Tory right try to align Corbyn's Labour party with the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’ll let them know mate, cheers.
    Are they cowering in your attic already?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Are they cowering in your attic already?

. . . . . . . . . . .
    Ah, you’re one of those. That explains it.

And that's the mischief of it I believe. The scale and degree is distorted. You don't have to look very far to find a counter narrative by younger, usually left leaning, jewish thinkers who have a far more balanced take. The fella I mentioned previously is old enough to have heard oral histories of Kristall-nacht and the ensuing horror so he raises his eyes when the Tory right try to align Corbyn's Labour party with the Nazis.
    The fact that there are people so blindly committed to their vile ideology as to sell their fellow Jews down the river in its pursuit doesn't alter the fact of rampant anti-semitism in the Labour Party.

The EHRC doesn't just start investigations for fun, you know? And neither does the Simon Wiesenthal Centre lightly identify Labour as one of the most significant threats to Jews worldwide. Neither do half the Jews in the country say lightly that they'll leave if Corbyn gets in.
    The examples quoted in The Sunday Times are both extremely numerous and utterly shocking both in their content and in the casual way they've been handled by the Labour Party.

So, frankly, your commie 'As-a-Jew' mate can fúck off.