Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 14 point lead for Boris in Survation's final election poll

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :sigh:

Have you ever met a jew, h? I can't imagine a jewish plumber. I mean, they've got loads of money and they control the banks and the media and that, don't they?
    Met several c, though tend to be the more left wing variety. My friend whose mother escaped Nazi Germany is a bit of a perpetual student lefty type and dismisses the whole Tory antisemetism trope as bollócks. Which is exactly what it is.

I'm guessing 'dripping wax and a quick tug'
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I'm guessing 'dripping wax and a quick tug'
    Saucy fellow.

Nack in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There must be Jewish plumbers, though. In Israel, for instance.
    I seriously doubt that there are any jewish folk left in the UK that do anything approaching physical work. The closest you would get is the odd remaining taxi driver (always Knowledge) like Mitch Winehouse.

RIP Knowledge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    RIP Knowledge
    Dunno mate. Aren't Uber are being banned from London?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Met several c, though tend to be the more left wing variety. My friend whose mother escaped Nazi Germany is a bit of a perpetual student lefty type and dismisses the whole Tory antisemetism trope as bollócks. Which is exactly what it is.
    Hmm, that's odd, because my jewish friends - descendants of East End tailors made good, that sort of thing, find Corbyn's clear and obvious rabid anti-semitism terrifying. As do, apparently, some 86% of their fellows.

Literally not even the Labour leadership tries to pretend that antisemitism isn't a problem in the Labour Party anymore, h. They only dispute scale and the degree to which it's been dealt with.

Dunno mate. Aren't Uber are being banned from London?
    No. Sadiq Khan's trying to do his 'cabbie's friend' bit just before a mayoral election, knowing full well that his decision will be overturned in the courts - again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, that's odd, because my jewish friends - descendants of East End tailors made good, that sort of thing, find Corbyn's clear and obvious rabid anti-semitism terrifying. As do, apparently, some 86% of their fellows.
    They're not terrified c. They're just rancid old Tories like you, joining in the mischief. When Labour is defeated and Corbyn resigns, we'll be getting Milliband back (he ain't no catholic, know-worra-mean . I expect you'll be calling him an antisemite too.