Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 14 point lead for Boris in Survation's final election poll

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    His green bóllocks is extremely alarming, I agree. Not helped by the fact that his totty is a mad tree-hugger, of course.

And I swear to God, if I have to hear another supposed Tory using the emetic phrase 'Our NHS' one more fúcking time...
    Surely, "His green bóllocks are extremely alarming..."?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Thank you for that thoughtful and erudite contribution, h.

What are your thoughts on a third of the population being happy to admit to being rank racists?
    Píss-weak whataboutery about letterboxes and picaninnies incoming in 3,2,1...

Surely, "His green bóllocks are extremely alarming..."?
    I think bóllocks can be singular when it's describing nonsense. As in 'Your argument is bóllocks'.

As to the exact shade of the Prime Minister's scrotum, I would hazard a guess that it's a sort of well-scrubbed pink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think bóllocks can be singular when it's describing nonsense. As in 'Your argument is bóllocks'.

As to the exact shade of the Prime Minister's scrotum, I would hazard a guess that it's a sort of well-scrubbed pink.
    Probably hairless. I expect that when naked he looks like George Dawes. "He's a baby! He's a baby!"

Thank you for that thoughtful and erudite contribution, h.

What are your thoughts on a third of the population being happy to admit to being rank racists?
    One third? I'd put the Tories at about 60% of the population c.

And what about Boris calling muslim ladyfolk letterboxes then eh? .. EH?

Probably hairless. I expect that when naked he looks like George Dawes. "He's a baby! He's a baby!"
    Ewww. Everyone knows that one's genitals should be a slightly darker shade than the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    One third? I'd put the Tories at about 60% of the population c.

And what about Boris calling muslim ladyfolk letterboxes then eh? .. EH?
    :sigh:

Have you ever met a jew, h? I can't imagine a jewish plumber. I mean, they've got loads of money and they control the banks and the media and that, don't they?

Do you suppose he shaves his anus c? Many of the young men I work with claim to do this. I have challenged Monty on several occasions to deny that he also indulges in this grim depravity and he has not denied it (I suspect Berni does it too).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Do you suppose he shaves his anus c? Many of the young men I work with claim to do this. I have challenged Monty on several occasions to deny that he also indulges in this grim depravity and he has not denied it (I suspect Berni does it too).
    How would one even do it? It's not exactly a razor-friendly area, is it?

:sigh:

Have you ever met a jew, h? I can't imagine a jewish plumber. I mean, they've got loads of money and they control the banks and the media and that, don't they?
    There must be Jewish plumbers, though. In Israel, for instance.