Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 point lead for Boris in Survation's final election poll

14 point lead for Boris in Survation's final election poll

released at midnight last night.

Survation being the only pollsters who predicted 2017's hung parliament.

Of course, as with being 2-0 up at home to Spurs with 5 minutes to go, there's still every reason to be absolutely sh*tting ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Of course, as with being 2-0 up at home to Spurs with 5 minutes to go, there's still every reason to be absolutely sh*tting ourselves.
    The individual polls are all over the place, but the underlying trends say solid Tory majority.

I'm not going to tempt fate by calling it, however. That would be like 'Olé-ing' in the 2-0 up scenario you outline.

I may have mentioned this a couple of weeks ago but the fact remains:

A third of the leectorate is prepared to vote for a terrorist-supporting, UK-hating, economically-lunatic rabid anti-semite.

One third of the elctorate!

Even if, God willing, the lesser of two evils wins a majority, we, as a nation, are royally fúcked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I may have mentioned this a couple of weeks ago but the fact remains:

A third of the leectorate is prepared to vote for a terrorist-supporting, UK-hating, economically-lunatic rabid anti-semite.

One third of the elctorate!

Even if, God willing, the lesser of two evils wins a majority, we, as a nation, are royally fúcked.
    Did you see this? In equal parts funny and depressing. I especially like the chap who, when confronted with Corbyn's anti-semitism, then doubles down by saying how much power the Jews have.

https://twitter.com/SunPolitics/stat...50499293630465

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see this? In equal parts funny and depressing. I especially like the chap who, when confronted with Corbyn's anti-semitism, then doubles down by saying how much power the Jews have.

https://twitter.com/SunPolitics/stat...50499293630465
    Brilliant work, that. "I don't know much about it but they've got loads of money, the jews..."

I don't know why I'm laughing. It's disgusting and disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Brilliant work, that. "I don't know much about it but they've got loads of money, the jews..."

I don't know why I'm laughing. It's disgusting and disturbing.
    I'm not really shocked by it, as I don't think anti-semitism ever went away - not really. It just became impossible to vocalise publicly in a post-Holocaust world. Corbyn and Labour's real crime has been to give it a high-profile, mainstream platform in which people feel comfortable saying things like that.

This election has shown Boris is less unpopular than Crobyn, the fact Borris is less popular than May was before the 2017 election says a lot about how bad it is for Labour to have Corbyn in charge.

Never great when you are voting for which leader is not quite as a maniac as the other leader. We are in for a **** 5 years
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    This election has shown Boris is less unpopular than Crobyn, the fact Borris is less popular than May was before the 2017 election says a lot about how bad it is for Labour to have Corbyn in charge.

Never great when you are voting for which leader is not quite as a maniac as the other leader. We are in for a **** 5 years
    I hate to break it to you, p, but every election is won by the least unpopular candidate. Nobody in their right mind loves politicians.
    Last edited by Burney; 12-09-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Weather looks to be playing ball, going to piss it down. Woke types won't bother voting

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hate to break it to you, p, but every election is won by the least unpopular candidate. Nobody in their right mind loves politicians.
    No **** sherlock, but these 2 are highly unpopular (compared to previous elections)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar