Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ruiz vs Joshua II

Ruiz vs Joshua II

AJ wasn’t right last time

I saw him on IFL TV the week of this fight I knew something was wrong...he was acting really weird.

Couldn’t put my finger on it so didn’t think too much of it until I heard afterwards that he got knocked out in sparing and was suffering from concussion. His dad wanted to pull out of the fight in the locker room.

Should’ve trusted my read...very disappointing.

That being said...can someone explain how you fix a glass jaw in a few months?

That’s my biggest issue here...No way he’s surviving one of them bombs from Ruiz. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I saw him on IFL TV the week of this fight I knew something was wrong...he was acting really weird.

Couldn’t put my finger on it so didn’t think too much of it until I heard afterwards that he got knocked out in sparing and was suffering from concussion. His dad wanted to pull out of the fight in the locker room.

That’s my biggest issue here...No way he’s surviving one of them bombs from Ruiz. No way.
    Sadly I think you might be right - he has one way to box in this fight (jab, keep him away, jab, keep him away, jab, keep him away) - fairly sure he will still get hit at some point. Won't be pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Ruiz is 20 stone What the fúck happened to heavyweight boxing? I swear it used to be good.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sadly I think you might be right - he has one way to box in this fight (jab, keep him away, jab, keep him away, jab, keep him away) - fairly sure he will still get hit at some point. Won't be pretty
    Didn't get hit on the jaw though, was on the temple. That'll bugger anyone up. AJ in 3

Ruiz ate too many Mars bar tacos

Imagine what shape Ruiz is going to be in his next fight against a bum?