Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Okay, we weren't great but

Okay, we weren't great but

how the holy **** did we not get at least one penalty!?!? Jon Moss is **** at VAR as well reffing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    how the holy **** did we not get at least one penalty!?!? Jon Moss is **** at VAR as well reffing.
    we'd have missed it.

highlight of the evening when Auba came back on from a secret trip to the dressing room.
    didn't even notice he wasn't on the pitch. and neither did Freddie by all accounts.

Logged on to betfair and cashed out on his Brighton bet imo

What the **** was Sideshow Bob doing for the disallowed goal

Man broke the offside line like one of those 100m runners jumping the start

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That was pretty absurd. Having dermot Gallagher come on and give a baffling explanation as to why dragging a player to the ground wasn't a foul was the cherry on the cake.

Football is a very, very strange game now

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That was pretty absurd. Having dermot Gallagher come on and give a baffling explanation as to why dragging a player to the ground wasn't a foul was the cherry on the cake.

I sat there baffled. My Brighton supporting mate was trying to say Sokratis had done the same, before they'd even had a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I thought the bit where he described pulling the shirt up v pulling the shirt out made Gallagher looks like a prized moron.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman