Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fúck off

Fúck off

This is The Arsenal.

Players should give their all for the shirt.

Players should give their all for their team mates, if not the fans.

Player should never argue with each other on the pitch.

That was utterly shambolic.

Tonight was on the players. That was worse than anything Unai served up.

We are in some serious shít imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This is The Arsenal.

Totally on the players...i feel bad for Unai now . Nice guy railroaded by a bunch of absolute wańkers

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This is The Arsenal.

They looked like they’d downed tools on Emery. I thought Freddie coming in would lift things for a week or two. Maybe nick some wins over Norwich, Brighton and co. Things are much worse than we thought though. There are some proper ****s in that squad, and some big divisions within it. Not sure where Freddie goes after a performance like that. Maybe he should just go for broke and play more youngsters. At least get some lads on the pitch who’ll run for him.

I felt Emery's biggest job in the summer was to offload all of Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi. None of them suited the way he wanted to play at all, especially the first two. During the summer some pretty good signings were made but then he was still stuck with these cnuts and was left with a bloated unbalanced squad where he was forced to play players on reputation.

I don't think it's a surprise than the handful of decent games we actually played this season was when Emery used the kids in the UEFA Cup/League cup. It actually looked like a balanced team then for a change. The first team has been a mess all season.

I don't know how much of this is Emery's fault. His job doesn't involve contracts and selling players.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I felt Emery's biggest job in the summer was to offload all of Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi. None of them suited the way he wanted to play at all, especially the first two. During the summer some pretty good signings were made but then he was still stuck with these cnuts and was left with a bloated unbalanced squad where he was forced to play players on reputation.

I don't think it's a surprise than the handful of decent games we actually played this season was when Emery used the kids in the UEFA Cup/League cup. It actually looked like a balanced team then for a change. The first team has been a mess all season.

I don't know how much of this is Emery's fault. His job doesn't involve contracts and selling players.
    Good post - although I would argue that Emery could have been and should have been stronger in getting rid of the players he didn't want. If he couldn't or wouldn't do that then he wasn't the manager we needed.

But your analysis is spot on, this squad has talented players (other than in defence) but it needs to be cleansed of those who aren't good enough and/or lack the character we need. The next manager has to be strong enough to do it.

Surely...there’s more chance of Kronke selling up now than getting a new manager in.

The ol’ man has left us to Josh but the boy is out of his depth...there’s got to be a chance if we keep losing that Stan might decide to end things.

Need that A Rab monies though...the good kind...like that guy from Qatar who loves horse racing an sporsors Glorious Goodwood.

-

Then there’s poison dwarf Raul

No wonder Barca got shot of this guy imo

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Good post - although I would argue that Emery could have been and should have been stronger in getting rid of the players he didn't want. If he couldn't or wouldn't do that then he wasn't the manager we needed.

But your analysis is spot on, this squad has talented players (other than in defence) but it needs to be cleansed of those who aren't good enough and/or lack the character we need. The next manager has to be strong enough to do it.
    Another problem with the defence is yes it's bloated again too but all of Mustafi, Sideshow, Holding, Chambers and Papastathopoulos are all the same sort of standard, slightly above average. So you're going to have to keep shuffling about with no clear stand out big potential player. Not selling Mustafi has also blocked the progress of the one potential big CB that could have become something and saved our defence, Big Mavropanos. He should have played in the UEFA cup and league cup and could have forced his way in to the team.

The back 4 most people want is Bellerin, Chambers, Holding and Tyranny but let’s be brutally honest here

Bellend - Vegan know it all coming off a bad injury and whose career was spiralling out of control
    Chambers - POTS with both Boro and Fulham yet both sides got relegated
    Holding - Ex Bolton reserve whose coming off a bad injury and has been rather shabby since
    Tyranny - ex Scottish Premier League

And it’s not like they have Vieira and Petit protecting them...not even a Grimandi, Flamini, Vivas or a Coqblock

It’s

Xhaka - completely hopeless
    Gwen - consistently all over the place and gives the ball away too much
    Torreira - lost the plot since his move back to Italy was denied

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Another problem with the defence is yes it's bloated again too but all of Mustafi, Sideshow, Holding, Chambers and Papastathopoulos are all the same sort of standard, slightly above average. So you're going to have to keep shuffling about with no clear stand out big potential player. Not selling Mustafi has also blocked the progress of the one potential big CB that could have become something and saved our defence, Big Mavropanos. He should have played in the UEFA cup and league cup and could have forced his way in to the team.
    Time to leave Luiz out of the team imo.

He might look good in a good team but he's being exposed as a very poor CB indeed.
    He must think he's replaying the Brazil v Germany game every week.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That injury looks to have ****ed Bellerin. Those injuries always finish off pacey players. He genuinely looks to have the same engine as Leicsteiner now. It's sad to see even though he is a vegan, abortion pusher.

Luiz is ****ing up our system. we're trying to play a high line and press but every time a ball comes to their forward around the halfway line he immediately backs off rather than aggressively win the ball. Even when he's 60/40 favourite to win it. We're giving away so many chances from this.