Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hear me m' bred'ren .. only relegation can cleanse us now. This unmanly foppishness,

Hear me m' bred'ren .. only relegation can cleanse us now. This unmanly foppishness,

and this tendency to accommodate feckless and lazy players is a harvest sewn by Wenger and the boards he held in his thrall for so long.

Relegation would lance the boil as the overpaid rats, who feed on us and demand a king's ransom in return, would all scarper. And the 20,000 tourist muppets that were 30% of those imaginary capacity crowds, who have already lost interest will go for good and nothing will replace them. The only way to fully expunge Wenger's DNA is relegation. If we languish in the middle regions of the Prem, it will take at least another 6 - 8 years.

We do have the comfiest stadium in the world I reckon though, and soon there will be a great deal more space in it on match days.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and this tendency to accommodate feckless and lazy players is a harvest sewn by Wenger and the boards he held in his thrall for so long.

Relegation would lance the boil as the overpaid rats, who feed on us and demand a king's ransom in return, would all scarper. And the 20,000 tourist muppets that were 30% of those imaginary capacity crowds, who have already lost interest will go for good and nothing will replace them. The only way to fully expunge Wenger's DNA is relegation. If we languish in the middle regions of the Prem, it will take at least another 6 - 8 years.

We do have the comfiest stadium in the world I reckon though, and soon there will be a great deal more space in it on match days.
    Did you see the state of Lee Dixon tonight H? He’s aged 20 years watching this team. Imagine what it’s doing to Tony Adams?

I had a dodgy stream yanqi so was spared that pain. I thought Dixon too quick to

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Did you see the state of Lee Dixon tonight H? He’s aged 20 years watching this team. Imagine what it’s doing to Tony Adams?

condemn Freddie after his first match. All of the squad would be acutely aware of what was being said and know that he [Ljungberg] is already on borrowed time so they will not force themselves through the physical and mental spasm required to get them out of their torpor and playing with spirit and aggression.

That said, has Dixon got his badges?