Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Who was that absolute cůntbollox Ozil having a go at there coming off?

Who was that absolute cůntbollox Ozil having a go at there coming off?

My god we are an absolute ****ing joke of a team ...
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    My god we are an absolute ****ing joke of a team ...
    He is one fúcking expensive corner taker
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    He is one fúcking expensive corner taker
    Oh, you mean the guy that got the equaliser and would have got the winner if the Chelsea reject hadn't been offside, given he had loadsa time and two were behind him with tap ins?

Yeah, let's blame Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Oh, you mean the guy that got the equaliser and would have got the winner if the Chelsea reject hadn't been offside, given he had loadsa time and two were behind him with tap ins?

Yeah, let's blame Ozil.
    He is the absolute worst type of player to have around when things go though

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Yeah, let's blame Ozil.
    It might be time to accept that his critics were right and that buying him was a massive mistake. This squad is mentally fragile, and has been for some time, and no player represents this deficiency more than Ozil.

We need what we've needed for about 5 years now, a really strong manager. That and a few defenders and we'll be fine.

Yeah, let's blame Ozil.
    Since Ozil came back playing we aint won a game.