Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This here game on Amazon Prime.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I reall fancy a Wimpy cheeseburger RIGHT NOW.

I don't expect it will be as good as the last time I had one. Around 1978, I suppose
    There's a Wimpy in Watney Market in Shadwell. Shouldn't take you too long. You can get an Overground in Rotherhite to cross the river in Brunel's Tunnel, and visit his museum on the way back. HTH!

There's also one in Ruislip, next time you're there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There's a Wimpy in Watney Market in Shadwell. Shouldn't take you too long. You can get an Overground in Rotherhite to cross the river in Brunel's Tunnel, and visit his museum on the way back. HTH!

There's one in Bexleyheath. I could walk there in an hour.

Sorry, I do appreciate the advice though, especially the Brunel bit

I used to go to that when when I worked in Wapping. There was always one in Twickenham, near the station, as well. Not sure if that has survived but think I saw it last time I was there (a year ago)