Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: We appear to have a league game on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thank goodness for the nineties imo.
    the late 80s were mighty fine :rolandtb303:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No more clean sheets though.
    This is true r
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Never heard of Grime but Drill is a style of particularly dark and miserable rap music from the legendary Woodlawn precinct in Chicago.

Herbie Hancock is probably turning in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Thankfully I don't know of this Grime & Drill outfit. Back in my day it was Mel & Kim
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh? Who did you finger and what had he done?
    I don't actually remember the name of the first girl whose knickers I got into. I want to say 'Michelle', but that's a total guess. She had dark hair. That's about the extent of my memory. I could have passed her in the street a hundred times since and had no idea.

The girl with whom I first performed The Act contacted me on LinkedIn a few months ago, though. That was a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The girl with whom I first performed The Act contacted me on LinkedIn a few months ago, though. That was a bit weird.
    LinkedIn is just a bit weird, tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the late 80s were mighty fine :rolandtb303:
    They were OK apart from all the saxophone. I have a deep and abiding hatred of the saxophone now. You might call me a saxophobe.
    I don't care what Sir C and Peter say about yer man out of Bruce Springsteen's band. The saxophone is one of the worst instruments ever devised.

LinkedIn is just a bit weird, tbh
    I strongly recommend a Twitter account called The State of LinkedIn, which highlights the worst examples of motivational humblebragging on there.

I strongly recommend a Twitter account called The State of LinkedIn, which highlights the worst examples of motivational humblebragging on there.
    yeah, I have seen it.

Alexa...

Did you see the one about making the job applicants wait for hours in reception? total horse ****, of course

The saxophone is one of the worst instruments ever devised.
    the pariah of the brass section

the pariah of the brass section
    And a terrible encourager of... :shudder: ...jazz