Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We appear to have a league game on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    It's right up there with knowing the U-19 reserve keepers favourite album!
    They don't have albums any more, do they? They all just listen to Grime and Drill and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fúcking hell, iufg! Did you look that up or just actually know it?

If the latter, I applaud your massive, massive deviancy.

That's right up there with watching U-19 games or knowing about woman football imo.
    I remember the case about using forrin subscriptions to watch English football on Saturday 3pms.

European Law prevents the UK from banning people having forrin subscriptions (from within the EU). The FL and PL did try the old lower attendances routine and it was addressed. Anyway, the PL got around all of this by claiming copyright on the PL logo. Any 3pm broadcast to forrin channels has to have the PL logo displayed on the screeen at all times. Thus if it is watched in the UK without their permission, it is a breach of copyright.

Load of old bollócks.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I remember the case about using forrin subscriptions to watch English football on Saturday 3pms.

European Law prevents the UK from banning people having forrin subscriptions (from within the EU). The FL and PL did try the old lower attendances routine and it was addressed. Anyway, the PL got around all of this by claiming copyright on the PL logo. Any 3pm broadcast to forrin channels has to have the PL logo displayed on the screeen at all times. Thus if it is watched in the UK without their permission, it is a breach of copyright.

Load of old bollócks.
    That is a very long way of saying 'I am a colossal pervert who regularly knocks one out to the Rothmans Football Yearbook' imo.

They don't have albums any more, do they? They all just listen to Grime and Drill and that.
    Thankfully I don't know of this Grime & Drill outfit. Back in my day it was Mel & Kim
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

That is a very long way of saying 'I am a colossal pervert who regularly knocks one out to the Rothmans Football Yearbook' imo.
    I used to do some work on decrypting satellite tv with RSA algorithms.

Ah, back in the day you could unscramble a broadcasters entire MUX from codes on the internets

It is alleged, I said alleged, that NDS leaked the source code for ITV digital onto the internet.
    Who supplies Sky's encryption, I hear you ask? Have a guess...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Thankfully I don't know of this Grime & Drill outfit. Back in my day it was Mel & Kim
    Respectable, b

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Respectable, b
    Ahh if only it was 1987 again...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

cor, I wish

I discovered fingering in 1987. I don't mean I invented it. I'm pretty sure it was a thing before that, but 1987 was when I first got in on the act.

I discovered fingering in 1987. I don't mean I invented it. I'm pretty sure it was a thing before that, but 1987 was when I first got in on the act.