Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am having to cut short by Paris stay because a massive strike starts on Thurs.

I am having to cut short by Paris stay because a massive strike starts on Thurs.

While I have no problem with dole-scrounging anarchists lobbing cobblestones at the CRS, I think it disgusting that people are paid to drive trains and tubes out of my Special Brew taxes think they can just loaf around for a day.

Swine. I was stuck in the suburbs during the '95 General Strike, the last time a French Tory tried to impose Thatcherism on them. 3 months it was shut down. It bankrupted me cos I could no longer get in for my Thursday club night earner at the Gibus.

So this time I am escaping with a day to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    While I have no problem with dole-scrounging anarchists lobbing cobblestones at the CRS, I think it disgusting that people are paid to drive trains and tubes out of my Special Brew taxes think they can just loaf around for a day.

Swine. I was stuck in the suburbs during the '95 General Strike, the last time a French Tory tried to impose Thatcherism on them. 3 months it was shut down. It bankrupted me cos I could no longer get in for my Thursday club night earner at the Gibus.

So this time I am escaping with a day to spare.
    That's the trouble with you lumpen-istas - you produce nothing, have no social agency apart from the ability to dismantle local infrastructure and chuck it about, and have no solidarity with actual workers. Engels was right about you lot. Bloody useless and deserve to starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That's the trouble with you lumpen-istas - you produce nothing, have no social agency apart from the ability to dismantle local infrastructure and chuck it about, and have no solidarity with actual workers. Engels was right about you lot. Bloody useless and deserve to starve.
    "I'm all for workers rights an' that,
    Just as long as I don't have to work."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uJp9ctbq-Y