Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whilst I wasn't fond of Mr Emery. Perhaps we could have got a replacement lined up

Whilst I wasn't fond of Mr Emery. Perhaps we could have got a replacement lined up

before canning his arse.

All this is going to do is ruin Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    before canning his arse.

Replacement might take a while.

Still, it's good to see Frederick getting crucified after two training sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Replacement might take a while.

Still, it's good to see Frederick getting crucified after two training sessions.
    Yesterday afternoon I read that #freddieout was 'trending on Twitter. I assumed this was some sort of ironic comment on Arsenal fans, but then I checked.

It was true.

before canning his arse.

Difficult to do mid season imo. I think this is the right move, Fred can stumble along to a top half finish while Arsenal line up a proper manager for next season. With his list of players as well that can be bought at the end of this season. #thisshítiseasy
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

There's hardly anybody about who's any less of a risk than Freddie really. May as well just wish him all the best and see how he goes.

before canning his arse.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's hardly anybody about who's any less of a risk than Freddie really. May as well just wish him all the best and see how he goes.
    Indeed. I mean, is anyone serious about recruiting Poch ? Ghastly idea. He’ll only get frustrated and turn us into the same toxic mess he left down the road. We’ll almost certainly continue trophyless, enabling the N17 scum with additional crowing rights..