Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So this terror attack on Friday. Not only was the killer attending the rehabilitation

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Appeared to be very effective.
    Which is more than can be said for the rehabilitation workshops. I'd seriously love to read the feedback forms.

I saw the guy from Cambridge who runs this scheme was reduced to defending it on the basis that it'd been running 5 years and this was the first time one of the crims had gone on a killing spree at one of their events.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which is more than can be said for the rehabilitation workshops. I'd seriously love to read the feedback forms.

I saw the guy from Cambridge who runs this scheme was reduced to defending it on the basis that it'd been running 5 years and this was the first time one of the crims had gone on a killing spree at one of their events.
    but, but the war in Iraq...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims*.
    I think your mate Boris is sending them all back. Not part of the Make Britain Great Again plan

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think your mate Boris is sending them all back. Not part of the Make Britain Great Again plan
    Trouble is that's entirely untrue, though, isn't it, h?

'Well, I would say this - I've been working here for 5 years. In 2015, no one died. In 2016, no one died. In 2017, no one died. In 2018, no one died. In 2019, someone died.'

RIP btw
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Trouble is that's entirely untrue, though, isn't it, h?
    I must say, if someone had told us 3 years ago that we'd be on the cusp of a General Election in which the still unresolved matter of Brexit was the single most prominent issue, and that immigration and Freedom of Movement had barely even been a talking point, we would have been incredulous.

Further proof that we really don't have a f*cking clue about anything. How could anyone have predicted that?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    'Well, I would say this - I've been working here for 5 years. In 2015, no one died. In 2016, no one died. In 2017, no one died. In 2018, no one died. In 2019, someone died.'

RIP btw
    One of my favourite comedy sketches ever

You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims

*Or Jews
    Did their bit in the Italian campaign and d-day. ****ing hard *******s, the Poles 😀

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post

RIP btw
    Exactly the sketch it brought to mind for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Did their bit in the Italian campaign and d-day. ****ing hard *******s, the Poles ��
    And they like a drink.