Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this terror attack on Friday. Not only was the killer attending the rehabilitation

So this terror attack on Friday. Not only was the killer attending the rehabilitation

event by special invitation.
    Not only was he not security checked before entering the venue (somewhat amazing given that the event was specifically designed to be attended by murderers and terrorists).
    Not only was he wearing his fake suicide vest the whole time he was there.
    But he actually sat through a full morning of rehabilitation workshops and waited until after lunch to go on his stabbing rampage.

What kind of sick fúcker voluntarily sits through hours of do-gooding workshops rather than just getting into the stabbing straight away? That's the sign of a truly diseased mind imo.

As for the victims, very sad, etc, etc, but the words ''Fúcking asking for it' do spring to mind.

They didn't even search his fearsome eyebrows for weapons
    Maddest set of brows since Cantona's
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not only was he not security checked before entering the venue (somewhat amazing given that the event was specifically designed to be attended by murderers and terrorists).
    But he actually sat through a full morning of rehabilitation workshops and waited until after lunch to go on his stabbing rampage.

What kind of sick fúcker voluntarily sits through hours of do-gooding workshops rather than just getting into the stabbing straight away? That's the sign of a truly diseased mind imo.

As for the victims, very sad, etc, etc, but the words ''Fúcking asking for it' do spring to mind.
    Did you see Boris's "unearthed" Spectactor column from 2005 on Islam?

I'd always assumed he didn't actually believe in anything, a la Cameron, but that article makes you realise that the fella is ideologically very sound indeed.

I want to know why there was a lorry on the bridge parked across both lanes.

But was never mentioned

I liked the fire extinguisher attack - straight out of Diamonds Are Forever
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you see Boris's "unearthed" Spectactor column from 2005 on Islam?

I'd always assumed he didn't actually believe in anything, a la Cameron, but that article makes you realise that the fella is ideologically very sound indeed.
    It did occur to me that as Andrew Marr read out the meat of the piece that he had just garnered at least 50,000 votes for Boris ( who is still a cyunt btw ).

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You've got to be a fan of narwhal-tusk wielding chef Lukasz, who despite 5 stab wounds, kept coming back for more.

Poles. Great bunch of lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I liked the fire extinguisher attack - straight out of Diamonds Are Forever
    Appeared to be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I want to know why there was a lorry on the bridge parked across both lanes.

But was never mentioned
    I presume the headchopper's family is being looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You've got to be a fan of narwhal-tusk wielding chef Lukasz, who despite 5 stab wounds, kept coming back for more.

Poles. Great bunch of lads.
    You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims*.

*Or Jews