Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When defrosting wons car.

When defrosting wons car.

What’s the point of the rear window having heating and defrosts in 30 seconds yet the windscreen takes a year.

Nobody looks out the back. Plus being a city boy I am not used to this malarkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What’s the point of the rear window having heating and defrosts in 30 seconds yet the windscreen takes a year.

Nobody looks out the back. Plus being a city boy I am not used to this malarkey.
    My rear window defroster is bloody awful, the front won is soooo much quicker!

Own a Ford, front clears in seconds
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Own a Ford, front clears in seconds
    Heated windscreens are great! Until you get a stone chip, and a new screen costs a grand

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Heated windscreens are great! Until you get a stone chip, and a new screen costs a grand
    I just do the thing where I heat up my car before I get into it. I can happily munch my breakfast while it gets on with making everything nice and toasty for me when I get into it. It was lovely this morning. It was tropical in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just do the thing where I heat up my car before I get into it. I can happily munch my breakfast while it gets on with making everything nice and toasty for me when I get into it. It was lovely this morning. It was tropical in there.
    And when your car gets stolen the insurance company wont pay out
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Such trivial problems

Yes, that is indeed the danger, unless one lives in a gated, walled compound, safe from pikies and common elements.

Have you tried a kettle full of boiling* water?

* I wouldn’t advise it.

LOL! I don't live in the north, p. I live on a nice quiet cul-de-sac full of nice, respectable old people that no-one ever comes down. I can also see my car on the drive from where I'm eating breakfast, so it would require a remarkably adept car thief to achieve this feat.