Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: BREAKING - London Bridge incident

  1. #1

    BREAKING - London Bridge incident

    Man shot
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Man shot
    Looks like they might have tased him

    Shooting the kúnt in the head would ensure he doesn't just go to jail and radicalise more morons.

  3. #3
    Are the Terries back?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Looks like they might have tased him

    Shooting the kúnt in the head would ensure he doesn't just go to jail and radicalise more morons.
    Video I have seen appears to show him being shot in the head from about 3 feet.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Looks like they might have tased him

    Shooting the kúnt in the head would ensure he doesn't just go to jail and radicalise more morons.
    a wild assumption that the perp is an Allan?










    you're probably right, of course
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a wild assumption that the perp is an Allan?










    you're probably right, of course
    Mentally ill Norwegian, I'd have thought.

    No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

    I **** you not.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mentally ill Norwegian, I'd have thought.

    No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

    I **** you not.
    well, that would all make sense.

    Boris will no doubt want a quick word of thanks to the fallen brother who took one, to the head, for the team
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Video I have seen appears to show him being shot in the head from about 3 feet.
    Him deaded up R, wd the old bill
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

    'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Him deaded up R, wd the old bill
    "a device strapped to the body of the deceased"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mentally ill Norwegian, I'd have thought.

    No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

    I **** you not.
    Of course it's a fücking Allan. You can tell cos he did something really simple. Made a fake suicide vest out of egg cartoons and used a knife. Classic thick Allan tactics.

    What he didn't do was pick a major landmark, use a cloak of invisibility to get past the security checks, climb over the wall in front of the altar in front of 100 tourists, somehow get into the back and scale the 50ft solid stone walls, before shooting flaming arrows of Muslamic retribution. And then escaping again with no-one seeing.

    Now, obviously, a Vedic mystic could do all that via meditation and levitation.

    But knife and Blue Peter suicide vest of pipe cleaners is about all an Abrahamic terrorist can hope for.

    Backward heathens, see?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •