Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That moment in the cup final when Freddie

Oh!
    Presumably you were bedecked in 'colours' , SC

Did you let anyone spray a streak of red hairspray in your hair in honour of Freddie pre-match?
    I did
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Oh!
    Presumably you were bedecked in 'colours' , SC

Did you let anyone spray a streak of red hairspray in your hair in honour of Freddie pre-match?
    I did
    I was indeed sporting unsuitable polyster sports wear. As was my chum, the Great Fat Poof, waddling along in a Manu Petit shirt looking like an unfit James Corden No red hair though.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Did you know it would be postponed until the penultimate game of the season when you saw the fixture list?
    No I expected us go have it all sewn up by Christmas - You've called me out correctly - it must have been when the postponement happened I realised the Gods had smiled on us - it's the emotions I remember rather than actual facts (you kunt)

It was due to be played on the weekend of the FA Cup Semi-Finals so your dream too wasn't far off, Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No I expected us go have it all sewn up by Christmas - You've called me out correctly - it must have been when the postponement happened I realised the Gods had smiled on us - it's the emotions I remember rather than actual facts (you kunt)
    Only doing my job, h

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    It was due to be played on the weekend of the FA Cup Semi-Finals so your dream too wasn't far off, Herbs
    Gosh! - do you and Luis actually remember this stuff or just Google it?

Much is in the head, Herb but I have to admit to needing to look that one up