Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That moment in the cup final when Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I sent my missus a Whatsapp of Freddie in his pants this morning informing her he's our new manager. Not heard from her since, presumably because she's confined herself to the office toilets for the day.
    You think Freddie in his pants is sexy... imagine these two together :backin5:

https://twitter.com/cesc4official/st...05951637000192

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has anyone ascertained what Freddie-Hater-In-Chief sw feels about this?
    Executive Summary: Necessary risk. Will get bounce until City. Hopes to see Pepe in starting XI.

Didn't Terry try to foul Ljungberg, bounce off his massive body strength and ending up falling flat on his face?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Sir C "You think Freddie in his pants is sexy... imagine these two together :backin5: "

I thought you meant Freddie and Monty's Missus

Back in 5

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You think Freddie in his pants is sexy... imagine these two together :backin5:

https://twitter.com/cesc4official/st...05951637000192
    Cesc is not an attractive man. He looks like a midget wearing a shark's costume head.

He is, however, hench as f*ck, as I discovered while putting my arm round his waist at the Arsenal Christmas Party about 15 years ago, while drunkenly explaining that he has the technique to become one of the best players in the world

I then accidently made a massive homophobic slur to Sol Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Didn't Terry try to foul Ljungberg, bounce off his massive body strength and ending up falling flat on his face?
    He did. Was Terry carrying an injury? Hasselbaink was, definitely. Bergkamp missed the game - and Vieira?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I had been fantasising the season before about winning the title at OT and when I saw the fixture list and the date of our trip there I knew the Gods of Football had granted me my wish. They have been viciously çunting me ever since.
    Did you know it would be postponed until the penultimate game of the season when you saw the fixture list?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Cesc is not an attractive man. He looks like a midget wearing a shark's costume head.

He is, however, hench as f*ck, as I discovered while putting my arm round his waist at the Arsenal Christmas Party about 15 years ago, while drunkenly explaining that he has the technique to become one of the best players in the world

I then accidently made a massive homophobic slur to Sol Campbell
    He is beautiful, in a swarthy Mediterranean, almost jewway. I've loved him since he was a child.

What does hench mean? Muscly?

I remember once at a game at the Emirates, for some reason I was sitting down by one of the corner flags. It was a pretty standard 3-0 home win against some nobodies which Cesc had controlled from start to finish. Deep in injury time we won a corner where I was sitting and he jogged some 60 yards to take in. In the 94th minute. And he wasn't even breathing hard. This persuaded me that he is a manGod.

Sir C "He did. Was Terry carrying an injury? Hasselbaink was, definitely. Bergkamp missed the game - and Vieira?"

I think Terry either came on or went off
    JFH definitely had some kind of knock, thank goodness
    He was my main fear
    Vieira shared cup-lifting duties with Adams

A VERY HAPPY DAY

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "He did. Was Terry carrying an injury? Hasselbaink was, definitely. Bergkamp missed the game - and Vieira?"

I think Terry either came on or went off
    JFH definitely had some kind of knock, thank goodness
    He was my main fear
    Vieira shared cup-lifting duties with Adams

A VERY HAPPY DAY
    I had to dash out before the trophy presentation because I had landed at Swansea airport and was meeting acab to get me back there before they closed. So I ran out of the Millenium stadium to be confronted by the 30,000 chavs pouring out. Just me and my mate.

My word, they used some interesting language.