Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That moment in the cup final when Freddie

That moment in the cup final when Freddie

scampered away from Terry and curled one in... I'm not sure I've ever had a happier moment at a match.

I knew with absolute certainty that we'd go and win at Old Trafford.

:sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    scampered away from Terry and curled one in... I'm not sure I've ever had a happier moment at a match.

I had been fantasising the season before about winning the title at OT and when I saw the fixture list and the date of our trip there I knew the Gods of Football had granted me my wish. They have been viciously çunting me ever since.

Has anyone ascertained what Freddie-Hater-In-Chief sw feels about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has anyone ascertained what Freddie-Hater-In-Chief sw feels about this?
    His response will no doubt be suitably blunt and profane.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I had been fantasising the season before about winning the title at OT and when I saw the fixture list and the date of our trip there I knew the Gods of Football had granted me my wish. They have been viciously çunting me ever since.
    I ended up watching that game alone - by the time wife and friends arrived home they were confused to see me spastic drunk and weeping with joy.

So they fed my enormous quantities of Bolivia's finest to 'cheer me up a bit'.

Actually, I found that goal deeply unsatisfying. His body shape when he hit it was totally retarded and the power in the shot was feeble.

Even the initial dribble through was classic Freddie - determination compensating for an abject lack of finesse or talent.

He was in many, many respects a bang average footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually, I found that goal deeply unsatisfying. His body shape when he hit it was totally retarded and the power in the shot was feeble.

And the initial dribble through was classic Freddie, too - determination overcoming an abject lack of finesse or talent.

He was in many, many respects a bang average footballer.
    You have harshed my buzz.

I am going to vote Labour and come after your árse.

His response will no doubt be suitably blunt and profane.
    We should keep him on permanently just to píss sw off.
    Personally, I don’t see how we can go wrong with a manager with cheekbones you could use to cut your steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We should keep him on permanently just to píss sw off.
    Personally, I don’t see how we can go wrong with a manager with cheekbones you could use to cut your steak.
    I sent my missus a Whatsapp of Freddie in his pants this morning informing her he's our new manager. Not heard from her since, presumably because she's confined herself to the office toilets for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I sent my missus a Whatsapp of Freddie in his pants this morning informing her he's our new manager. Not heard from her since, presumably because she's confined herself to the office toilets for the day.
    That or she’s currently weeping in her lawyer’s office because she’s borne two children to an homosexualist.