Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don’t suppose we can tempt Sir Gareth away?

Sir C had Barabra Bach in the passenger seat

Back in 5
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Sir C " When changing gear under hard acceleration flames used to come out of the exhaust "

Holy Crime-Fighting Vehicle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C " When changing gear under hard acceleration flames used to come out of the exhaust "

Holy Crime-Fighting Vehicle!!
    Sometimes I used to get a friend to drive it at night so I could follow and watch the flames

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I bought one when I was 19 and my grandmother died and left me £20,000. Did I invest it wisely for my old age? Did I ****. Off to Lotus I wenr. My first brand new car. Collected it from Hethel. May 1984, it was. Metallic silver. A magnificent beast. Three years later I'd blown it up and sold it for scrap value.

Nice work, automotive genius.
    Yes, yes, but did it get you laid? If so, you have to factor that into your amortisation

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, yes, but did it get you laid? If so, you have to factor that into your amortisation
    Christ, did it get me laid? What do you think?

It also got me into a fair few fights. But I loved that at the time.

Christ, did it get me laid? What do you think?

It also got me into a fair few fights. But I loved that at the time.
    I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that it was your Dutch grandma who left you the money?

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that it was your Dutch grandma who left you the money?
    No. The penniless Irish one. Because after the farm was drunk away she ended up in a flat in Limerick City where for 20 years she took in lodgers and squirrelled every penny away.

Obviously there was no place for leaving money to girls, so my sisters got fúck. 'Twas all for dat foin garcoon. I was the one who used to fly back to visit her, I suppose.

No. The penniless Irish one. Because after the farm was drunk away she ended up in a flat in Limerick City where for 20 years she took in lodgers and squirrelled every penny away.

Obviously there was no place for leaving money to girls, so my sisters got fúck. 'Twas all for dat foin garcoon. I was the one who used to fly back to visit her, I suppose.
    Shrood elderly relative visiting there. Well played.

Shrood elderly relative visiting there. Well played.
    I was obviously just going to live music with my similarly music-mad cousin, but showing my face in her kitchen for 5 minutes always did the trick.

Remember the Catherine Tait granny? "Come to see me 'ave yer?" Bit like that it was.