Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I for one am dead excited about the prospect of us

I for one am dead excited about the prospect of us

flailing around for eternity looking for a worthy successor to Wenger, when we could have squeezed another decade out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    flailing around for eternity looking for a worthy successor to Wenger, when we could have squeezed another decade out of him.
    I awoke in a muck sweat this morning, convinced that it was 13th December and we had elected the dream team of Jeremy Corbyn and Unai Emery.

In order to calm down I enjoyed an hour or so of uninterrupted reading pleasure.

Absolutely. It's called being a football club

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I awoke in a muck sweat this morning, convinced that it was 13th December and we had elected the dream team of Jeremy Corbyn and Unai Emery.

In order to calm down I enjoyed an hour or so of uninterrupted reading pleasure.
    A muck of sweat and a puddle of your own insipid semen more like. Your recommendation "How the LP saves us" is a whole bástard tenner on Kindle c. It better be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    A muck of sweat and a puddle of your own insipid semen more like. Your recommendation "How the LP saves us" is a whole bástard tenner on Kindle c. It better be good!
    You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h.

You know that you can return a Kindle book if you get some of the way through it and don't like it, don't you? I think it has to be within two weeks.

Yep. And we had the option remaining being More Than A Football Club for another 5-10 years, but our fans knew better.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Absolutely. It's called being a football club

You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h.
    Is this the story of the album? Does it claim to answer at which point did the LP become the musical document of a band rather than some fillers to sell between hit singles?

Indeed. And so did the board.

Fairplay.

Yep. And we had the option remaining being More Than A Football Club for another 5-10 years, but our fans knew better.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is this the story of the album? Does it claim to answer at which point did the LP become the musical document of a band rather than some fillers to sell between hit singles?
    It's the story of the LP, which existed, as an art rather than a science, solely between the releases of Sgt Pepper in 1967 and Thriller in 1982.

You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h..
    I am insulted that you seem to question it c. I must say the introductory paragraph on Amazon has whetted my appetite. Some writers have that gift of prose that is immediately compelling. Rather like monty