Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see Xhaka back. Willock looked excellent.

Nice to see Xhaka back. Willock looked excellent.

Saka’s quite the prospect as well.

All in all, plenty there last night to be optimistic about. Looking forward to giving Brighton a battering at the weekend.

We’re back on track, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

All in all, plenty there last night to be optimistic about. Looking forward to giving Brighton a battering at the weekend.

Psst, we're playing Norwich
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Psst, we're playing Norwich
    Brighton, Norwich, Barcelona, the Haarlem Globe Trotters, who cares p? We’re going to gun them.

Promoting Willock and Saka is the best thing Emery has done. The worst? Getting rid of Jenkinson. It’s been downhill all the way since then.

Xhaka played on when knowingly injured and was directly responsible for their second goal as a result. Then he was on camera laughing with some of the opposition at the end. That will be the end of him, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Xhaka played on when knowingly injured and was directly responsible for their second goal as a result. Then he was on camera laughing with some of the opposition at the end. That will be the end of him, I'm afraid.
    He played on as the medical team deemed him fit enough...good job as everyone else was dropping like flies

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He played on as the medical team deemed him fit enough...good job as everyone else was dropping like flies
    Unai was asked directly why he was allowed to carry on despite clearing being hurt in his interview. He said 'I ask Granit if he is OK at half time and he says yes. And he did an excellent performance. We very happy with him'.

thats interesting SirC

How would the Harlem Globetrotters basketball team do vs our current team?

I’d stick a tennar on the globetrotters...we’re awful at crosses and they’re all like 7 foot innit

Should be easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    thats interesting SirC

How would the Harlem Globetrotters basketball team do vs our current team?

I’d stick a tennar on the globetrotters...we’re awful at crosses and they’re all like 7 foot innit

Should be easy...
    I'd put a tenner on a lady's hockey team to beat us at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Unai was asked directly why he was allowed to carry on despite clearing being hurt in his interview. He said 'I ask Granit if he is OK at half time and he says yes. And he did an excellent performance. We very happy with him'.
    Well seeing as he managed to play the whole of the second half I would guess he was OK then. I don't get your point