Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just look at his manly countenance. The magnificent beard and the intelligence and

Just look at his manly countenance. The magnificent beard and the intelligence and

resolve in his sparkling eyes. Even his very name speaks of victory, of glory - Esperito de Corps! The man is a real general.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    resolve in his sparkling eyes. Even his very name speaks of victory, of glory - Esperito de Corps! The man is a real general.

It's not fair. I'm only about three Pantone shades away from him and yet it would take me about 150 years to grow a beard like that

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's not fair. I'm only about three Pantone shades away from him and yet it would take me about 150 years to grow a beard like that
    I know how you feel. I work with a swarthy fellow of 25 who can put me to shame within a day. He can get that Nuno look it about a week. The girlies, of course, all shamelessly whore themselves around him.

He looks like a thug or a terrorist.

Consider George Graham and his tailored suits and Aquascutum raincoat - or Arsene with his sensible haircut and his mildly annoying inability to knot a tie properly. That is the image we need from an Arsenal manager, not some wild man of the woods.

The man looks positively kingly! And I mean the proper kings of old who

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He looks like a thug or a terrorist.

Consider George Graham and his tailored suits and Aquascutum raincoat - or Arsene with his sensible haircut and his mildly annoying inability to knot a tie properly. That is the image we need from an Arsenal manager, not some wild man of the woods.
    lead their men from the front and inspired love and respect - the real alpha males c. Wenger looked like an accountant, which is what he was.

I would be excited to have a manager who is as handsome and charismatic as the Kloppster. Is it only monty and I that understand the importance of this?

We can't have him!
    As both Pat and Sir C have said, he looks like a terrorist
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

lead their men from the front and inspired love and respect - the real alpha males c. Wenger looked like an accountant, which is what he was.

I would be excited to have a manager who is as handsome and charismatic as the Kloppster. Is it only monty and I that understand the importance of this?
    Yeah Wenger famously only interested in numbers. Hated being out on the training pitch with his players and never questioned the usefulness and growing influence of statisticians in football. Oh and totally indifferent to playing the game with style

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah Wenger famously only interested in numbers. Hated being out on the training pitch with his players and never questioned the usefulness and growing influence of statisticians in football. Oh and totally indifferent to playing the game with style
    Don't you take a sardonic tone with me you revolting little j...err err .. tosser!

You've got a boner for Nuno as much as I have and you know it

Bit rich coming from Sir C - have you seen his mugshot? Makes Charlie Bronson look like an underwear model.

And now that there is only a large gaping wound where his nose once was he'll be yet more terrifying.