Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure I can recall things ever being this bad.

Not sure I can recall things ever being this bad.

These players must seriously dislike this bloke on every level. It’s at the point where the only redeemable outcome for Emery is if they put in the same level of performance for the next manager.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    These players must seriously dislike this bloke on every level. It’s at the point where the only redeemable outcome for Emery is if they put in the same level of performance for the next manager.
    I did warn you this could happen.

That's me politely calling you a c*nt, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I did warn you this could happen.

That's me politely calling you a c*nt, by the way.
    In fairness, I did say right from the word go that I didn’t like the cut of his jib but felt compelled to get behind the new odd ball. He’s inherited some incredibly poor players from the Wenger era and put in some serious work to make them even worse.

Looks like we’ve reached a stage where most of the players don’t want to be around Emery another minute. Wonder how long the club will allow this drag on? I’d imagine the lift of him going, and Freddie (as caretaker) taking over, would be enough to beat Norwich and Brighton. Maybe just get through Dec then look to get a new guy in going into the Jan window? Or, will the board really dig their heels in and let this play out for a few more weeks? If they do,things will get really messy around mid Dec.

In fairness, I did say right from the word go that I didn’t like the cut of his jib but felt compelled to get behind the new odd ball. He’s inherited some incredibly poor players from the Wenger era and put in some serious work to make them even worse.
    That's weird - I've just done a find word search for "sorry" in your post and received zero results. Did you hit send before you meant to?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That's weird - I've just done a find word search for "sorry" in your post and received zero results. Did you hit send before you meant to?
    You don’t get to do this. I wanted this bell end out from the get-go while you were equivocating.
    I win. You have to get another hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Looks like we’ve reached a stage where most of the players don’t want to be around Emery another minute. Wonder how long the club will allow this drag on? I’d imagine the lift of him going, and Freddie (as caretaker) taking over, would be enough to beat Norwich and Brighton. Maybe just get through Dec then look to get a new guy in going into the Jan window? Or, will the board really dig their heels in and let this play out for a few more weeks? If they do,things will get really messy around mid Dec.
    This is what happens when you let Septics near pwoppa footie teams. Remember when the Scousers were owned by Gillette and Wilkinson-Sword or whoever it was?

I’m using an inverse version of the Labour Brexit approach of simultaneously telling everyone on every side that they are wrong and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don’t get to do this. I wanted this bell end out from the get-go while you were equivocating.

I can remember Billy Wright as our manager and yet I am inclined to agree with you.

Well done you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Agreed. I'll give you that. I even remember your rather eloquent description of him as a snaggle-toothed dago vampire or some such.

Yes, some of us where against him from the second he arrived. I hate to be proved right. Auba's only the third world-class no.9 we've had in 20 years. I'd love for him to be leading us towards the title, with Rambo and Ozil playing at their very best behind him.

But the cünt should have gone weeks ago at the very latest.

We'll now lose our two strikers and have a shît attack to go with the shît MF and shît defence.

Mid-table beckons.

Though hopefully we'll get relegated, twice on the trot. In Div 3, there's no tv money so the Septic will be out of pocket and playing derbies against the Os will be more fun that losing to the sardine-botherer's Sperz.