Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Duckenfield found not guilty of gross negligence manslaughter at Hillsborough.

Duckenfield found not guilty of gross negligence manslaughter at Hillsborough.

Scouse rage incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Scouse rage incoming.
    Amid all the raging scousers, the weirdest tweet on this has come from Richard Keys, who wrote: "David Duckenfield ‘not guilty’. Mrs Thatcher will be delighted. Incredible. Absolutely incredible."

I mean...what?

Amid all the raging scousers, the weirdest tweet on this has come from Richard Keys, who wrote: "David Duckenfield ‘not guilty’. Mrs Thatcher will be delighted. Incredible. Absolutely incredible."

I mean...what?
    Thought Maggie was known to have a passionate hatred of football supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Thought Maggie was known to have a passionate hatred of football supporters?
    I don't think she hated football fans I think she just thought football violence was a national embarrassment - which it was.

Scouse rage incoming.

the scousers will continue to hound him until he dies. Poor fúcker.

#JFT39
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

the scousers will continue to hound him until he dies. Poor fúcker.

#JFT39
    Yup. As some rational person dared to point out, how can one man be held responsible for something that the Taylor Report made clear was endemic throughout football and literally an accident waiting to happen?

Naturally, that person was immediately attacked by hordes of lachrymose scousers calling him a cvnt.

Yup. As some rational person dared to point out, how can one man be held responsible for something that the Taylor Report made clear was endemic throughout football and literally an accident waiting to happen?

Naturally, that person was immediately attacked by hordes of lachrymose scousers calling him a cvnt.
    Now, where did I leave my copy of The Sun..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”