Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decent piece on the cancer that is AFTV

Further unnecessary proof that they thrive on and actively encourage negativity is the following comment they've pinned to the latest Claude v TY video -

" Pinned by AFTV
    AFTV
    2 days ago
    Get Your "It's Time To Go" T-Shirts & Hoodies : https: //aftvstore.com/product-tag/claude/ "
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The nearest I've ever got to a relegation struggle was when I used to go regularly to West Ham in 88-89 (West Ham mate and I used to alternate West Ham games with Arsenal games). They actually got relegated, but nobody was having hysterics. In fact, many of the fans could be incredibly funny about the shítness of their situation. I distinctly remember laughing uncontrollably at times at some of the comments. Different and better times.
    Yeah, but they had Chippy Brady in MF.

I wouldn't mind Dick getting us relegated if I could watch a MF that included Chippy as opposed to the current bunch of donkeys.

Like so many bad things in our society, it's been allowed to flourish with the decline in casual (non-fatal) violence.

Once upon a time, if some cvnt had started going off like that in public about the club, someone would have told him to shut up and - if he didn't - sparked him out. Now they get turned into YouTube personalities.

Speaking of which, do these morons even get a cut of the action or does the presenter keep it all to himself? I really hope he's raking it in and they're getting fúck all.
    One of their 'stars' Bully refused to do interviews cause he wasn't getting a cut of making himself look a spastic. He was a master in this game long before AFCTV came about. Raking in several million for having a washing machine fall on his head.

Yes. Thing is, I think most football fans are not actually football fans at all nowadays. So it's different.

Football fans have always moaned, though. Thing was, you used to just be able to moan to one or two people and there used to be a sort of gallows humour to it. Now it's just petulance with a potentially global platform.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    One of their 'stars' Bully refused to do interviews cause he wasn't getting a cut of making himself look a spastic. He was a master in this game long before AFCTV came about. Raking in several million for having a washing machine fall on his head.
    Is he the chap with the *gulp* nipple rings?

Wore a bandana and had the FA Cup tattooed on his chest
    (This game is eating into your 'reading' time btw)
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Wore a bandana and had the FA Cup tattooed on his chest
    (This game is eating into your 'reading' time btw)
    I’m watching it through my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m watching it through my fingers.
    He's a class act for sure...

Attachment 1132
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'