Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody 'ell, Andrew Neil utterly eviscerated Corbyn last night

Bloody 'ell, Andrew Neil utterly eviscerated Corbyn last night

even by AN standards that was ruthless.

And if I didn't despise Corbyn with every fibre of my being I might have felt ever so slightly sorry for horrible c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

And if I didn't despise Corbyn with every fibre of my being I might have felt ever so slightly sorry for horrible c*nt.

Eviscerated? Only a fleeting mention of Corbyn's personal endorsements of antisemites (the most damning of all charges against him)?

He did great on the economic and security stuff, but the window is wide open to skewer Corbyn on the antisemitism stuff and he totally blew it.

AN will score even higher when he takes on the bumbling baffoon that is Boris.

I'm sure politicians weren't as shít as this lot when I was younger.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Eviscerated? Only a fleeting mention of Corbyn's personal endorsements of antisemites (the most damning of all charges against him)?

He did great on the economic and security stuff, but the window is wide open to skewer Corbyn on the antisemitism stuff and he totally blew it.
    Eh? He absolutely murdered Corbyn on anti-semitism - the finale of Corbyn refusing to apologise 4 times when asked was utterly damning, I thought.

Corbyn barely answered a single question throughout the entire interview, if I was left with anything it was that.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    AN will score even higher when he takes on the bumbling baffoon that is Boris.

I'm sure politicians weren't as shít as this lot when I was younger.
    I doubt that - he doesn't have the material with Boris that he does with Corbyn.

I doubt that - he doesn't have the material with Boris that he does with Corbyn.
    Did you really just write that?

Eh? He absolutely murdered Corbyn on anti-semitism - the finale of Corbyn refusing to apologise 4 times when asked was utterly damning, I thought.

Corbyn barely answered a single question throughout the entire interview, if I was left with anything it was that.
    Politician in not answering questions shocker!

the Antisemites was dumbed down on the BBC News with the Islamaphobia accusation against the Tory party sharing the billing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The only thing I could register was the disgusting visual atrocity of Neil's

wig. The man is a grotesque ogre and the only reason you like him is because you are one too

Do you were an appalling wig WES?

No, because Boris has been as clean as a whistle in his whole career, no threatening to get people beaten up, no dodgy jobs beacuse he is shagging someone and they get contracts on the back of it. No siree, Boris will have nothing to fear
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Jesus wept! Have you had some kind of stroke or something?