Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This latest poll is worrying.

This latest poll is worrying.

A prediction of a comfortable majority might be enough to sway the odd waverer the wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A prediction of a comfortable majority might be enough to sway the odd waverer the wrong way...
    I got my ballot paper yesterday - Jesus wept, what a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I got my ballot paper yesterday - Jesus wept, what a choice
    Don't take this the wrong way la, but I'm surprised you're allowed to vote.

A lesser man than I might ask, "What the fúck's it got to do with you?"

Come to think of it, my old Dad who retained his Dutch passport wasn't entitled to vote here or in Holland.

Are you perhaps registered in Tower Hamlets?

All the messaging out of CCHQ is about warning against complacency.

Come to think of it, my old Dad who retained his Dutch passport wasn't entitled to vote here or in Holland.

According to this I should really be allowed two votes as I'm both a British and eligible Irish citizen

"You can register as an overseas voter for up to 15 years after leaving the UK, as long as: you're a British or eligible Irish citizen"

It's an odd situation I grant you, but as a property owner and registered tax payer, I demand my representation

I'm all for disenfranchising effete North London media ponce types who betray their country and choose instead to live and work in the belly of the beast, suckling at the Nazi teat.

*No offence, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    According to this I should really be allowed two votes as I'm both a British and eligible Irish citizen

"You can register as an overseas voter for up to 15 years after leaving the UK, as long as: you're a British or eligible Irish citizen"

It's an odd situation I grant you, but as a property owner and registered tax payer, I demand my representation
    Yes, I could apparently register to vote in Ireland. Not that I would. Although if I did, I'd definitely vote Fine Gael as I'm not some fúcking culchie with the arse out of his trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I could apparently register to vote in Ireland. Not that I would. Although if I did, I'd definitely vote Fine Gael as I'm not some fúcking culchie with the arse out of his trousers.
    When did you become an Irish citizen, then? You're about as Irish as Tony Cascarino.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm all for disenfranchising effete North London media ponce types who betray their country and choose instead to live and work in the belly of the beast, suckling at the Nazi teat.

*No offence, la.
    No offence taken *

*First against the wall when the revolution comes

When did you become an Irish citizen, then? You're about as Irish as Tony Cascarino.
    One is born an Irish citizen. They basically claim you whether you ask them to or not - like the Mormons. It's simply a question of whether one chooses to exercise that dubious privilege.