Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did everyone really not want us to equalise on Saturday?

Did everyone really not want us to equalise on Saturday?

There seem to be claims* that everyone wanted us to lose, hoping it would bring the axe down quicker.

I can never want us to lose. We might need that point to stay up.

*In two podcasts, where the ranting individuals are both candidates for the Angriest Man on Patreon. (TM)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There seem to be claims* that everyone wanted us to lose, hoping it would bring the axe down quicker.

*In two podcasts, where the ranting individuals are both candidates for the Angriest Man on Patreon. (TM)
    Andrew Mangan? He's quite an angry chap these days. I feel sorry for the other fellow. James, is it? Trying to keep the conversation within the realms of civilised, reasoned conversation whilst our Irish chum gets all sweary.

I did think when Lacazette scored oh great he's kept Emery in. Not exactly the same.

And yet no one listened to me when I reminded them of the last time our No 9 equalised so late into injury time against Southampton at home in a 2-2 draw. We went on to pip a seemingly unbeatable Liverpool team to the title. It's on
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 11-26-2019 at 02:33 PM.

well, I didn't want us to lose, nor did you. So that is not quite everyone.

the axe is falling. it will definitely be after we get outshot, outtictaced and beaten by Norwich.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And yet no one listened to me when I reminded them of the last time our No 9 equalised so late into the injury time against Southampton at home in a 2-2 draw. We went on to pip a seemingly unbeatable Liverpool team to the title. It's on
    I'm confused here LA, can't believe I'm questioning you but well... I think you're mixing up your seasons here.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Andrew Mangan? He's quite an angry chap these days. I feel sorry for the other fellow. James, is it? Trying to keep the conversation within the realms of civilised, reasoned conversation whilst our Irish chum gets all sweary.
    ...[ L O N G P A U S E]... I agree.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ...[ L O N G P A U S E]... I agree.
    "Anything else on that?"

..... LONG PAUSE.....

"I'm just trying to think..."

Thinking shouldn't be so difficult!

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm confused here LA, can't believe I'm questioning you but well... I think you're mixing up your seasons here.
    88-89 - Smudger in front of the North Bank for 2-2. Game Paul Davis has his fist brutally attacked by Glen Cockerill's chin. I'm fairly sure we went on to win the league that year. Not sure it is well documented

Thinking along the same lines, I showed my Dad that 'incident' on Saturday

He was impressed impressed with the punch
    10 characters? Pile of cund.