Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know I’ll get a whole load of sh*t for this, but there are moments when her mouth

I know I’ll get a whole load of sh*t for this, but there are moments when her mouth

is as firmly shut as it can be with those teeth, and she’s not talking, and the light catches the glitter of her eye mascarara to produce a sparkly twinkle, that I would absolutely, unequivocally f*ck Jo Swinson

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    is as firmly shut as it can be with those teeth, and she’s not talking, and the light catches the glitter of her eye mascarara to produce a sparkly twinkle, that I would absolutely, unequivocally f*ck Jo Swinson
    Dirty man.

Angela Rayner, on the other hand, I'd climb into without a moment's hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dirty man.

Angela Rayner, on the other hand, I'd climb into without a moment's hesitation.
    Pair of amateurs.

There hasn't yet been a woman born I would not despoil.

Except Diane Abbott. Fúck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pair of amateurs.

There hasn't yet been a woman born I would not despoil.

Except Diane Abbott. Fúck that.

Here's the video of Angela Rayner that made me see her in a new light.

Obviously, it's best watched with the sound down for fear one might have to listen to her inane communist drivel, lisp and flat vowels and immediately lose wood.

https://twitter.com/thtorguk/status/...906304?lang=en

Is she that gobby norvern bird? Look at those shorts! She's farkin gaggin' for it!

Obviously, it's best watched with the sound down for fear one might have to listen to her inane communist drivel, lisp and flat vowels and immediately lose wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And was a single mum at 16, so she's clearly a yo-yo knickered slút as well.

She's a grandma

Though that's never stopped me before.

Jesus christ. So this sick ******* it's basically encouraging kids to get aids and then toilet trade to your heart's content. The Nation is swirling faster and faster down the **** bowl.

She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    She's a grandma

Though that's never stopped me before.
    Really? Has contraception not reached the north or what?

Anyway, she's still 7 years younger than me, so I'm prepared to overlook her grandmotherly status.