Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know I’ll get a whole load of sh*t for this, but there are moments when her mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.
    To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her.

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her.

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.
    This is quite the most appallingly misogynistic statement I think I have ever read in my life! But yeah, I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pair of amateurs.

There hasn't yet been a woman born I would not despoil.

Except Diane Abbott. Fúck that.
    I could even have a crack at mama Merkel c

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I could even have a crack at mama Merkel c
    In which case, h, here's one for the wánk bank.

https://willsrandomweirdness.wordpre...ncing-in-1995/

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    is as firmly shut as it can be with those teeth, and she’s not talking, and the light catches the glitter of her eye mascarara to produce a sparkly twinkle, that I would absolutely, unequivocally f*ck Jo Swinson

I would, simply because of that accent of hers. Kind of gives me the impression that she would do stuff.

Not sure I'd want her wrapping those razor sharp gnashers round my cod piece though.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I would, simply because of that accent of hers. Kind of gives me the impression that she would do stuff.

Not sure I'd want her wrapping those razor sharp gnashers round my cod piece though.
    I'm surprised at m fancying a go on it. He's always been against the more Rubenesque, full-bosomed lady as I recall.

Perhaps he's finally maturing?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dirty man.

Angela Rayner, on the other hand, I'd climb into without a moment's hesitation.

Angela Rayner....I definitely would.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Angela Rayner....I definitely would.
    Jess Phillips I absolutely couldn't, though. There's something very bovine about her that would make it feel like bestiality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pair of amateurs.

There hasn't yet been a woman born I would not despoil.

Except Diane Abbott. Fúck that.

Ann Widdecombe, c. Shirley she would be on the same list as Diane Abbott?

Ann Widdecombe, c. Shirley she would be on the same list as Diane Abbott?
    Human women only, a.