Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wasn't Jeremy quite magnificent on Friday's QT debate? If he looked Leninesque in the

Wasn't Jeremy quite magnificent on Friday's QT debate? If he looked Leninesque in the

first head to head with Bullingdon, on Friday he was the very embodiment of Trotsky. His face handsome yet agéd and careworn with the never ending struggle he has nobly born on his broad working class shoulders.

The tory bully boys (one of them with a huge bandage on his nose) had been placed in the audience to try to browbeat him but he cast there vile brickbats aside like a wise old professor admonishing freshers. Indeed, it would have been easy to imagine him grimly surveying a royal palace on the horizon before ordering his Mensheviks in to dispense brutal justice to the parasites cowering within.

He never once smiled of course, for a Conducator cannot smile while his people, his revolutionaries, his comrades yet endure the privations and injustices of Tory misrule.

Boris, by comparison,looked like a fat scruffy çunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Boris, by comparison,looked like a fat scruffy çunt.
    What say you concerning his choice of Home Secretary ?

https://twitter.com/hackneyabbott/st...687980032?s=21

All jokes aside 7 it mortifies to imagine this mediocrity anywhere near the front

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    What say you concerning his choice of Home Secretary ?

https://twitter.com/hackneyabbott/st...687980032?s=21
    bench. But then again, the tories have Nadine Dorres on their's. Although she [Dorres] has clearly been instructed to keep her big scouse gob shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ... on his broad working class shoulders.

working class?

fúck off with your misinformation, h...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”