Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang on....Emery is still our manager?

Hang on....Emery is still our manager?

Gotta laugh!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Gotta laugh!
    Ordinarily I would not support replacing the manager - as bad as things seem to be - in the middle of the season simply because I think it's unusual to be able to find a good, long term replacement.

But I was desperate for Pochettino to join us 3-4 years ago and it is rather tempting

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ordinarily I would not support replacing the manager - as bad as things seem to be - in the middle of the season simply because I think it's unusual to be able to find a good, long term replacement.

But I was desperate for Pochettino to join us 3-4 years ago and it is rather tempting
    Maurice Pocket will not be joining Arsenal.

Something to do with comments made by Arsenal fans about the profession of his mother, I think.

Also, not plugging a gaping leak in the side of a ship because a long term solution is currently unavailable at sea is probably unwise. No-one is going to want to manage us in the Second Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Something to do with comments made by Arsenal fans about the profession of his mother, I think.

Also, not plugging a gaping leak in the side of a ship because a long term solution is currently unavailable at sea is probably unwise. No-one is going to want to manage us in the Second Division.
    Doesn't it actually mean 'Maurice Very-Little'?

Nonsense! Even Faringdon Town in the North Berkshire First Division get dozens of applicants for the manager's job.

That's football; everyone always thinks somebody else could do a better job than whoever is doing the job at the time. And everyone is not always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We just shouldn't get caught up in hailing new managers, whomever they may be, as saviours. We owe Wenger that much, at least.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I thought he might weather the storm a few weeks ago. Do enough to limp on until May. But, the players have given up on him. Some of the nonsense going on in midfield on Sat . The ref was consistently outpacing Gwen and Torreria. Saints with 21 shots at our goal. Wolves had 25, and Watford managed 31 back in Sep. Not sure Pochettino is likely. Isn’t he good friends with Unai? Doubt he’d want to do the dirty on Spurs and his mate in one move. Although, it would be quite entertaining if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We just shouldn't get caught up in hailing new managers, whomever they may be, as saviours. We owe Wenger that much, at least.
    Delivering salvation is there job r. At least we no longer have an undismissable at the helm.

Whilst they are probably made up. These Emery has 3 more games stories infuriate me.

How bad do they want it to get?

Very good point; no other under-performing manager we have will be as tough to shift as old Veng.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Delivering salvation is there job r. At least we no longer have an undismissable at the helm.