Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good ebening. I have just been bought lunch by an Indian diplomat in exchange for

Good ebening. I have just been bought lunch by an Indian diplomat in exchange for

inside info on the Gilets Jaunes protests and the Swiss sale of flashball ammo to the French state.

I am now officially a spy.

No need to thank me for doing my small bit to help keep Kashmir out of the clutches of the evil 'Stanis. They may have the ISI but India has me, so the liberation of POK is simply a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    inside info on the Gilets Jaunes protests and the Swiss sale of flashball ammo to the French state.

I am now officially a spy.

No need to thank me for doing my small bit to help keep Kashmir out of the clutches of the evil 'Stanis. They may have the ISI but India has me, so the liberation of POK is simply a matter of time.
    I had lunch with an Indian diplomat once.

He tried to touch me for several thousand pounds.

Not touch me that way. Not the winkle. He just wanted a bribe.

Obviously I paid up. Turned out to be a pretty sweet deal tbh. Wd tea money!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had lunch with an Indian diplomat once.

He tried to touch me for several thousand pounds.

Not touch me that way. Not the winkle. He just wanted a bribe.

Obviously I paid up. Turned out to be a pretty sweet deal tbh. Wd tea money!
    Fair play, C. May I ask in which country Johnny Chai-wallah was diplomatting in?

I had a lovely lunch with the young lady, and Ganpati willing, the glw and I will be going to her wedding in Delhi in Jan.

And then, back home, my mate and I have just cooked the biggest côte de boeuf I've ever had - over 2kg. With a roquefort sauce and two types of fancy mushrooms. One is called pied-de-mouton. Any idea what it's called in English? Matey's forgotten what the other won is called.

We have tons of the beef left for tomorrow, when I will munch some with the horseradish I bought out for him.

There's a restaurant I must check out before I go. Called the Mauvais Garçons, in Rue de Mauvais Garçons, the other side of Rue Rivoli from us, near where that sports pub you showed me is.

They have oeufs en meurette with foie gras as a starter, and some boudin noirs with deux pommes as a main. Fancy giving it a go. The oeufs en meurette with foie gras I made the glw when I came back from here 2-3 years ago was lush.

And as we were '90s raver bad boys de Paris, it really would be rather fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKNGgSmhoY

It's strange. I can't stand American gansta rap, but quite like it in French. I guess that's just my racism.

Bon swa, as they say in Haïti. Or good ebening in evil Wenger-killer speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fair play, C. May I ask in which country Johnny Chai-wallah was diplomatting in?

I had a lovely lunch with the young lady, and Ganpati willing, the glw and I will be going to her wedding in Delhi in Jan.

And then, back home, my mate and I have just cooked the biggest côte de boeuf I've ever had - over 2kg. With a roquefort sauce and two types of fancy mushrooms. One is called pied-de-mouton. Any idea what it's called in English? Matey's forgotten what the other won is called.

We have tons of the beef left for tomorrow, when I will munch some with the horseradish I bought out for him.

There's a restaurant I must check out before I go. Called the Mauvais Garçons, in Rue de Mauvais Garçons, the other side of Rue Rivoli from us, near where that sports pub you showed me is.

They have oeufs en meurette with foie gras as a starter, and some boudin noirs with deux pommes as a main. Fancy giving it a go. The oeufs en meurette with foie gras I made the glw when I came back from here 2-3 years ago was lush.

And as we were '90s raver bad boys de Paris, it really would be rather fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKNGgSmhoY

It's strange. I can't stand American gansta rap, but quite like it in French. I guess that's just my racism.

Bon swa, as they say in Haïti. Or good ebening in evil Wenger-killer speak.
    In English, it's called...wait for it...Pied-de-Mouton.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In English, it's called...wait for it...Pied-de-Mouton.
    I have only just returned from Lille yesterday with a car boot filled with wine, cheese and other such things procured en France.

Now, one such thing was a rotie poulet from a local market with potatoes cooked in the fat dripping from the chickens, with some green beans. It sat resting for about 4-5 hours as we made our way home and upon arriving at maison WES we consumed it ravenously.

I must say it was stunning, better than anything we ate in Lille despite the fact that everything we ate in Lille was at least good, some of it very good. Now does my memory fail me or in the past have you not questioned how good roast chicken can actually be?

GG - I had tartare here:

http://www.le-square-d-aramis.com/ac...html#Contenu-1

They had only an Italian or a Thai option which disappointed me. But it must be said that the Thai was quite stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I have only just returned from Lille yesterday with a car boot filled with wine, cheese and other such things procured en France.

Now, one such thing was a rotie poulet from a local market with potatoes cooked in the fat dripping from the chickens, with some green beans. It sat resting for about 4-5 hours as we made our way home and upon arriving at maison WES we consumed it ravenously.

I must say it was stunning, better than anything we ate in Lille despite the fact that everything we ate in Lille was at least good, some of it very good. Now does my memory fail me or in the past have you not questioned how good roast chicken can actually be?

GG - I had tartare here:

http://www.le-square-d-aramis.com/ac...html#Contenu-1

They had only an Italian or a Thai option which disappointed me. But it must be said that the Thai was quite stunning.
    I've always loved those poulets rôtis and the spuds. They are among the few things on earth that taste as good as they smell.

Sometimes, if you're good, they'll throw in a few andouilles (much less offensive than andouillettes due to being more minced up and less fecal in aroma).

I've always loved those poulets rôtis and the spuds. They are among the few things on earth that taste as good as they smell.

Sometimes, if you're good, they'll throw in a few andouilles (much less offensive than andouillettes due to being more minced up and less fecal in aroma).
    Oh yes, and the bloke spooned loads of the cooking juices all over. My roast chickens are never as good, nor are any spit roasted chickens I've ever had from anywhere else. The Frenchies really have perfected that dish. If I ever do get to live in France that is every Sunday dinner sorted while I'm there. Baguette and cheese from the local market for afters.

It was in London. We ate Thai food. He kept asking me if it was 'too spicy?' the racist *******. He engaged in a little extortion and then we parted, best of cums.

I miss being able to do business the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was in London. We ate Thai food. He kept asking me if it was 'too spicy?' the racist *******. He engaged in a little extortion and then we parted, best of cums.

I miss being able to do business the right way.
    'Best of cums' is a good one.

My daughter is 21 today. How fúcking old am I?

Good Lord! Didn't they hand out that pamphlet about teen pregnancies at your posh borstal then?

Same here actually

'Best of cums' is a good one.

My daughter is 21 today. How fúcking old am I?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."