Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s no longer about tactics or management ability

[QUOTE=Tony C;4251635]Sky bantering him off now ...

Fark knows how the players listen to him during training. Two minutes of that interview and I’m already reaching for the hummus and pitta.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Bit of a farkin' nonce ya say! Reckon we're beginning to show form in that dept then.
    That settles it then, Prince Andrew in!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Good ebening H, what was worse than bullying Wenger was the way he'd suck up to the evil Ferguson. The Albufeira asshole could have took him on but bottled it, maybe out of some sort of wánky mutual respect, both being utter mega lizard ****s an all that...
    yes b .. Lizards indeed. In cahoots with HRH The Bay Raper I expect.

I bet Andrew would procure nubiles for his pals Jose and Sir Alex (having had a taste himself first). SAF would barge Jose aside like a great greedy goblin, jump on her and sate his bestial desires, then leave the poor girl broken and sodden for Jose to pick up some sloppy seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    yes b .. Lizards indeed. In cahoots with HRH The Bay Raper I expect.

I bet Andrew would procure nubiles for his pals Jose and Sir Alex (having had a taste himself first). SAF would barge Jose aside like a great greedy goblin, jump on her and sate his bestial desires, then leave the poor girl broken and sodden for Jose to pick up some sloppy seconds.
    I think we're somewhat digressing here a bit H but it's better than what's happening on the pitch. I'm guessing Howard Webb is in the hotel room at this point convincing the poor victim that she consented to all of this while giving her a red card with one hand, awarding Fergie a penalty and caressing his balls with the other hand
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'