Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm at the optician and my ophthalmologist is called 'Jolly Gandhi'

I'm at the optician and my ophthalmologist is called 'Jolly Gandhi'

Putting the humourousness of foreigners' names to one side, I'm trying to imagine a Jolly Gandhi and failing. He was a miserable, skinny old fúck imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Putting the humourousness of foreigners' names to one side, I'm trying to imagine a Jolly Gandhi and failing. He was a miserable, skinny old fúck imo.
    I went to his house in Delhi. They've got his glasses. And his spoon.

I believe they were presented as 'his sole possessions', which I thought was more than likely nonsense. I mean, what about his sandals? The expression is 'as dry as Gandhi's flip-flop', not 'as dry as the flip-flop worn by Gandhi but owned by some other bugger.'

Furthermore, his spoon had an alarmingly large bowl, suggesting he was a greedy sod.

Have you had that moment yet when Jolly shines a torch into your eyes and you're given breathy commands to "Look up/down/left/right"?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You should get on like a house on fire then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You'd expect his sandals to be the soul possessions
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Oh I say ... good areas p :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You should get on like a house on fire then
    . . . . . ..

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Have you had that moment yet when Jolly shines a torch into your eyes and you're given breathy commands to "Look up/down/left/right"?
    Yes. These people really ought to be required to suck breath mints before seeing customers imo.