Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lily Allen

Lily Allen

That poor girl is severely disturbed.

Dunno c. Can't imagine she's the only one who cried when perusing Jezza's manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you see Question Time? And audience full of revolting grim faced northern troglodytes shaking their fists and shouting. I think it's time the show restricted itself to educated professionals residing within the M25

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nice tits, mind

Did you see that letter-box in the audience, complaining about being likened to a Muslim in a Burqa?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did you see that letter-box in the audience, complaining about being likened to a Muslim in a Burqa?
    I believe she is an English teacher........

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Did you see Question Time? And audience full of revolting grim faced northern troglodytes shaking their fists and shouting. I think it's time the show restricted itself to educated professionals residing within the M25
    I haven't watched Question Time for years. When last I saw it, the audience was populated with swivel-eyed commie maniacs. (I hope I've got the terminology correct?)

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I believe she is an English teacher........
    What a farkin harpy that was. When she posed the question "do I look like a letterbox?", even swivel eyed loonie Sherelle Jacobs didn't have the bottle to say .."yup - s'exactly what you look like!"