Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So here it comes - the Labour manifesto and an inevitable surge in the polls

So here it comes - the Labour manifesto and an inevitable surge in the polls

This is absolutely nailed on for a hung parliament, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This is absolutely nailed on for a hung parliament, isn't it.
    Not once it's pointed out how it's actually going to be funded! The public don't generally like paying for stuff through higher/more taxes

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not once it's pointed out how it's actually going to be funded! The public don't generally like paying for stuff through higher/more taxes
    The public are thick as pigshít, 90% of the ****s shouldn't even be allowed to vote, I'm going with Monty91 well hung, like me
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Oh do stop spouting your wishful thinking bollócks i. If that were true there would

have been no Labour adminstrations in the past 100 years. I don't think you have anything to fear. All I'm hearing from the northern rabble is how they are switching to the Tories to get the Brexit they voted for.

Of course, most of them are stupid enough to think they will somehow be immediately enriched within a couple of months of the actual leave date. They neither understand nor give a hoot about nationhood, sovereignty or democracy. They have simply been hoodwinked into blaming the EU for their misery.

They will only keep the Bullingdon Bullshítter in office for one term during which Labour will jettison Jezza and shift rightwards enough for a landslide.

Check all this with Monty

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    have been no Labour adminstrations in the past 100 years. I don't think you have anything to fear. All I'm hearing from the northern rabble is how they are switching to the Tories to get the Brexit they voted for.

Of course, most of them are stupid enough to think they will somehow be immediately enriched within a couple of months of the actual leave date. They neither understand nor give a hoot about nationhood, sovereignty or democracy. They have simply been hoodwinked into blaming the EU for their misery.

They will only keep the Bullingdon Bullshítter in office for one term during which Labour will jettison Jezza and shift rightwards enough for a landslide.

Check all this with Monty
    Actually, given their prediliction for offering free stuff to the lazy, feckless proles, it's amazing how few Labour administrations we have been blessed with. One might beging to suspect that there is a degree of common sense amongst the electorate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Actually, given their prediliction for offering free stuff to the lazy, feckless proles, it's amazing how few Labour administrations we have been blessed with. One might beging to suspect that there is a degree of common sense amongst the electorate.
    and the main Labour government within our lifetime wasn't particularly left-wing anyway.

And without those lazy feckless proles you would never have won your

Brexit you ghastly old xenophobe.

Anyway, how is your convalescence progressing? Are your eyeballs once again capable of rapidly rotating through 360 degrees at the merest whiff of real or imagined kommunist konspirassies?

You make him sound like Kevin Maguire
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

While we have Boris promising £500 for every person because they raise the NI threshold (even though it is worth only £95 per person), so in effect, all parties lie for votes, always have, always will
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I know. The ungrateful swine vote against their economic interests. This is why we need a proper revolution, so the proles can't be talked out of voting for us by the right-wing papers cos we'd have abolished voting.

Obviously, we have a nomenklatura system to ensure the likes of me are giving the orders. And unfortunately, you'll be in a gulag, but I'll see if I can pull any strings to get extra cabbage.