Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The great thing about having the fillet steak minced for the tartare is that when you

The great thing about having the fillet steak minced for the tartare is that when you

wake up for a pee in the night, you can go to the fridge, grab a pinch of the minced fillet you had left over, pop in in your mouth and then just glug some Lea and Perrins straight from the bottle, before going back to bed.

Much better than a Jaffa cake.

You didn't mention brushing your teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They're in a jar by the bed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Or onset salmonella 👍

I don't agree with brushing my teeth. Though as I bought a wooly hat 2 days ago, I shaved my head for the first time in 3 months, allowing me to put in a mohican. I had a proper shave, with razor and badger brush after the clippers. And had my quarterly bath.

So I feel fresh as a daisy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Or onset salmonella ��
    Raw beef is good for you, as long as you're not in India where the Gods would punish you. And the Lea and Perrins kills all known germs dead. Fact. Especially when mixed with high strength lager.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Or onset salmonella 👍
    that'll get you bad headache and the quickly shíts, 7s.

it's the e-coli 0157 he should be worried about.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Raw beef is good for you, as long as you're not in India where the Gods would punish you. And the Lea and Perrins kills all known germs dead. Fact. Especially when mixed with high strength lager.
    I'm unconvinced on cold tartar GG. I love the stuff but once I've added in the onion, capers, Worcester sauce, mustard and cornichons and given it a good mix it is clearly above room temperature and quite perfect. The fridge would kill it imo.

Plus, tartar needs hot chips cooked in goose fat with it for optimum eating experience. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that'll get you bad headache and the quickly shíts, 7s.

it's the e-coli 0157 he should be worried about.
    Chap’s lived in India. He’s probably had more dystentry than you’ve had got dinners. He probably considers E-Coli no more than a slightly dicky tummy.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm unconvinced on cold tartar GG. I love the stuff but once I've added in the onion, capers, Worcester sauce, mustard and cornichons and given it a good mix it is clearly above room temperature and quite perfect. The fridge would kill it imo.

Plus, tartar needs hot chips cooked in goose fat with it for optimum eating experience. FACT
    I never cook chips. But I'd like to try it.

In Montpellier this Jan, for my mate's daughter's birthday, we went out and had a tartare that was cooked. Mi-cuit, they called it. With a slab of goat's cheese on top. It was nice, but is it still a tartare?

I mix tomato sauce, Worcester and tobasco. Stir in the beef, then the chopped parsley so the mix sticks the parsley to the cow.

Then add onions, shallots and capers. Mix. Raw egg yolk on top.

But I would like to try with these chips of yours. What do you cook them in?