Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spurs fans don't seem happy at all, but the fact is they now have a manager who is

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suspect that Dick has foul halitosis.
    He certainly doesn't - I'm a personal friend you know *

*stood next to him in security at Luton Airport. We had just beaten Fulham 5-1 Aaron had scored goal of the century - they were happier times

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    infinitely more handsome, articulate, and successful than ours.

Can you imagine how much he's going to goad us
    Also earning £88k per week more than any player there, can imagine that'll go down well

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    infinitely more handsome, articulate, and successful than ours.

Can you imagine how much he's going to goad us
    I've just been speaking to two Spurser fans . . . one is indifferent and the other is delighted with Mourinho's appointment.

Both were pleased Poch has gone - his stock has fallen with them fairly quickly

The season ticket holder of the two is convinced that Mourniho has to rebrand himself and the style of football associated with him and they are the perfect team for him to do it with. And apparently, they will now win a trophy this season... :looneytunes:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've just been speaking to two Spurser fans . . . one is indifferent and the other is delighted with Mourinho's appointment.

Both were pleased Poch has gone - his stock has fallen with them fairly quickly

The season ticket holder of the two is convinced that Mourniho has to rebrand himself and the style of football associated with him and they are the perfect team for him to do it with. And apparently, they will now win a trophy this season... :looneytunes:
    The 2nd one sounds very similar to the one I know up here. It'll all unravel when Levy gives him bugger all to spend next summer

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you think he’s still handsome? He’s 56, you know.
    He has charisma and a confidence about him