Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today, Labour says they’re going to make vets free at the point of use and will ban

Today, Labour says they’re going to make vets free at the point of use and will ban

foie gras.

We’re still three weeks away from polling day. What madness will they be promising by then?

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    foie gras.

We’re still three weeks away from polling day. What madness will they be promising by then?
    **********free money**********

Shrood. Worth a vote or two, I reckon, now that hardly anyone has children anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    foie gras.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

foie gras.

Well I can't see banning foie gras will lose them many of the voters they already have
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well I can't see banning foie gras will lose them many of the voters they already have
    Perhaps. Although we’d have to actually leave the EU before we’d be allowed to ban its sale here, so...

didn’t they win a by recently by paying people £10 to vote for them? Recently I mean like a year or so ago...can’t remember...some place like Leicester I think. The one where they got like 10k in postal votes all for them.

you had to take a photo of your ballot and then show it to a guy in a van parked outside and he gave u a tennar

would be much easier imo...people got bills to pay, food to buy etc etc

foie gras.

As someone who gets regularly shafted by vets, I could go for this one. 39 quid consultation plus 20 quid for a treatment I could procure online for 8:50. But, they’d then want 12:50 for a signed prescription.

Vets - Thieving kyunts to a man

foie gras.

****free Stella**** #votelabour
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Perhaps. Although we’d have to actually leave the EU before we’d be allowed to ban its sale here, so...
    Is this really so ? .. Or is it just your usual libertarian gobshíte mischief making?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Is this really so ? .. Or is it just your usual libertarian gobshíte mischief making?
    Yes. It's a legal product under EU law produced by EU member states. It would therefore be illegal to ban it under the rules of the single market.