Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The bad news is that they’ll win something.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    January should be interesting. "So Daniel - that 200 million I need... "
    I can't imagine a worse fit tbh. Levy won't stump up the hundreds of millions he always requires and his days of guaranteeing trophies are long gone, but the boring football still remains. Should be fun!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

this won’t take much

A couple of Fred type signings and Levy will drop him

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    this is all going to bite you on the arsenal
    he's going to be incredibly sucessful with Spurs.
    ah, reverse psychology. Like it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    when is the Norwich Hospital Cup this year?
    Good areas, 71.

His real problem will be the same as ours, that even ninety points mightn't even get you third place

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    He had loads of money available to him at Chelsea and ManU and still managed to fall out with both owners/management and play terrible football before losing the dressing room and failing badly.

Not sure why anyone would think it would be any better with Levy and Spurs.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Luis Anaconda "January should be interesting. "So Daniel - that 200 million I need... ""

Be good if Levy's got him in on a false promise

Can't see them having too much money to spend anyway, what with the super duper new Stadium an all
    Kane sold in the Summer imo
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Luis Anaconda "January should be interesting. "So Daniel - that 200 million I need... ""

Be good if Levy's got him in on a false promise

Can't see them having too much money to spend anyway, what with the super duper new Stadium an all
    Kane sold in the Summer imo
    They'll flog all the out of contract players in January, probably get them £60-70m? Then maybe give him another £30m tops

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They'll flog all the out of contract players in January, probably get them £60-70m? Then maybe give him another £30m tops
    Their two best centre backs? Might need a 100m to replace them and then not guaranteed quality. Maybe we could send them Mustafi

Their two best centre backs? Might need a 100m to replace them and then not guaranteed quality. Maybe we could send them Mustafi
    Will be interested to see if any of them re sign, I suspect not

Good point. Surely there's more money available now than there are players worth spending it on?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."