Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boris missed a sitter there imo

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think Boris twisting every sinew to get the argument back to Brexit even began to wear thin with his swivel eyed boo boys in the audience.

My guess is Jez is saving the Jennifer Arcuri mud for the final debate when the pictures of Boris jizzing over her titties will have been on social media for a few days.
    Oddly enough, I don’t think anyone gives a shít who Boris fùcks or how many bàstards he’s sired. He operates outside such mundanities and the more he does it the more we like him.
    This is the thing I’ve noticed about the very few people I’ve met who truly possess what we call charisma (a much rarer commodity than people think - although its learned facsimile is very common): a minority will hate them implacably (usually out of envy, but that doesn’t make them wrong), but those who don’t will forgive them pretty much anything.

Scored it a win for Boris

On the basis that the BBC et al declared it a dead heat

-

Torries now 1/33 for most seats (97% chance) and 1/2 for an overall majority (67% chance)

The next bests are are Labour Minority at 11/2 ana Conservative minority at 12/1.

A Labour / Lib Dem / SNP three way is 33/1

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    after Corbyn named the foreign leader he most admired the line ‘it’s good that you’ve moved on from President Maduro of Venezuela, Mr Corbyn’ was there for the taking
    I thought they boith came across as bloody useless... so as expected i guess
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar