Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris missed a sitter there imo

Boris missed a sitter there imo

after Corbyn named the foreign leader he most admired the line ‘it’s good that you’ve moved on from President Maduro of Venezuela, Mr Corbyn’ was there for the taking

Hate to have to tell you this wes, but Boris came across as some kind

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    after Corbyn named the foreign leader he most admired the line ‘it’s good that you’ve moved on from President Maduro of Venezuela, Mr Corbyn’ was there for the taking
    of fat scruffy, sexually incontinent Tory çunt. Comrade Jeremy looked earnest and slightly grim as if the painful decisions he will have to take weigh heavily on his broad working class shoulders. His demeanour was, dare I say, leninesque?

1 nil Jezza

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    of fat scruffy, sexually incontinent Tory çunt. Comrade Jeremy looked earnest and slightly grim as if the painful decisions he will have to take weigh heavily on his broad working class shoulders. His demeanour was, dare I say, leninesque?

1 nil Jezza
    I liked his comedy spasmo specs, the stroke-afflicted, wonky-faced commie cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

1 nil Jezza
    Yeah but you’re a borderline communist, Herbie.

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refusal to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refus to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.
    A draw would be a win for Boris. He had everything to lose and little to gain.
    But anyway, he didn’t lose. He won by virtue of not being a Jew-hating communist.

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refusal to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.
    Herbert is like a gay man dropping hints of his sexuality but afraid to come out of the closet...he is , without a doubt a communist

And most likely a gay too...he has some sort of sick obsession with Sir C and his naughty bits imo

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Herbert is like a gay man dropping hints of his sexuality but afraid to come out of the closet...he is , without a doubt a communist

And most likely a gay too...he has some sort of sick obsession with Sir C and his naughty bits imo
    A hommunist?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Shut it you farkin nonce. At least whoever I shag left primary school a couple of

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post

years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    A hommunist?
    A pinko....boe player.

I think Boris twisting every sinew to get the argument back to Brexit even began to wear thin with his swivel eyed boo boys in the audience.

My guess is Jez is saving the Jennifer Arcuri mud for the final debate when the pictures of Boris jizzing over her titties will have been on social media for a few days.