Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lol! Turns out old Toothytits isn't quite the hit the LibDems thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On the night of the election you told me it would be fine I still have the PM
    Does this help?

New Kantar poll, 14-18 Nov: 18-pt Tory lead
    Con 45% +8
    Labour 27% ±0
    Lib Dem 16% -1
    Green 3% ±0
    Brexit Party 2% -7
    (Change from 7-11 Nov; respondents couldn't choose BXP where stood down – but even if they could only 3%)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Vg...KmXc3tpdX/view

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know. I can't apologise enough. If it's any consolation, I think I was trying to convince myself as much as anything.

As I said to someone the other day, I'd be quietly confident if that c@nt May hadn't made such an unholy fúckfest of the last election. For all the good signs, I can't relax for a moment.
    This has perked me up...........

Farage says Brexit party and Tories operating unofficial non-aggression pacts in some areas against Labour
    Kate Proctor
    Nigel Farage has said his Brexit party might do pacts with the Tories on a local basis in the general election.

After his plea to Boris Johnson to form an official “leave alliance” was rebuffed he said that campaigners might choose to organise themselves on the ground informally instead.

He said it was a situation that would be out of his control but the Brexit party or Tories might essentially run paper candidates in key Labour marginals.

Speaking in Peterborough after an election rally, he said:

This is an election in which there are remain deals being done and Brexit deals being done at local level, it’s not particularly surprising.

I’m aware of some areas in which we may be trying very hard and they [the Conservatives] may or may not be trying very hard, and in the neighbouring seat it might be the other way round. I’m aware of it. But I can’t manage it.

The Brexit party is standing 274 candidates at the election after deciding to withdraw 317 candidates from Tory-held seats so as not to split the vote after Johnson said he backed a Canada-style free trade deal after Britain left the EU.

Farage’s party believe they have a strong chance in 150 Labour seats - areas the Tories traditionally cannot win over.

Brexit Party MEP for London, Lance Forman, has already urged candidates to form local pacts. He posted this on Twitter last week.

Does this help?

New Kantar poll, 14-18 Nov: 18-pt Tory lead
    Con 45% +8
    Labour 27% ±0
    Lib Dem 16% -1
    Green 3% ±0
    Brexit Party 2% -7
    (Change from 7-11 Nov; respondents couldn't choose BXP where stood down – but even if they could only 3%)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Vg...KmXc3tpdX/view
    I think I saw that poll and instantly noticed that their methodology was based on the assumption of a significantly smaller youth vote than in 2017. So forgive me for not jizzing in my pants just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think I saw that poll and instantly noticed that their methodology was based on the assumption of a significantly smaller youth vote than in 2017. So forgive me for not jizzing in my pants just yet.
    Yes, I saw that. I assume it's based on it being December and young people being feckless c@nts, but even so.

I'm merely trying to look at the cumulative evidence and daring to dream.

Yes, I saw that. I assume it's based on it being December and young people being feckless c@nts, but even so.

I'm merely trying to look at the cumulative evidence and daring to dream.
    40+ seat majority and I will be very happy. Hope for atrocious weather

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd be ecstatic with that. Even 20 would do.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

So long as it isn't too snowy for the pensioners the timing is perfect. The yoof will be in full Christmas party mode and voting will be the last thing on many of their minds.

Sky latest Poll has Tories down 3 but still a 12 point lead. Mind you, it's in their interest for it to be close