Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Turns out old Toothytits isn't quite the hit the LibDems thought.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I just checked his Twitter feed for the first time in a very long time.

He really is close to the edge. If it wasn't so funny I'd be worried for his health if Boris wins a majority.
    Oh, dear God! He's retweeting Carole Cadwalladr!

Honestly, if Boris gets his majority (Please God!), he is only about 134th on the list of people whose twitter feeds I intend to drink in with almost orgasmic pleasure on December 13th.

I just checked his Twitter feed for the first time in a very long time.

He really is close to the edge. If it wasn't so funny I'd be worried for his health if Boris wins a majority.
    ArsenalFCview (used to be on here) is actually probably more mental than J, if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Honestly, if Boris gets his majority (Please God!), he is only about 134th on the list of people whose twitter feeds I intend to drink in with almost orgasmic pleasure on December 13th.
    I think Emma Kennedy might actually end it, she seems very unstable!!

They're doubling down and going full-on authoritarian Marxist.

McDonnell has just said a Labour Government would delist companies from the Stock Exchange if they deem them to be failing to meet climate targets.
    My entire retirement fund is in the balance if they get in

Out of interest, who's number 1?

You must follow some absolute nutters if they're worse than Jorge. His feed is so full of rhetoric and intellectual nonsense that I fear he really has detached himself from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My entire retirement fund is in the balance if they get in
    I'm currently interviewing at another bank and have asked for a substantial increase.

All of which I will lose if Corbyn gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think Emma Kennedy might actually end it, she seems very unstable!!
    Yes. She blocked me the first time I interacted with her on Twitter after I asked her a perfectly polite and sensible question about her anti-Brexit stance. She's got full-blown Brexit Derangement Syndrome.

I'd like to have seen them pull away a bit more after the Brexit Party's announcement. As it stands they are behind where they were in 2017

You must follow some absolute nutters if they're worse than Jorge. His feed is so full of rhetoric and intellectual nonsense that I fear he really has detached himself from reality.
    He's got a big following. The temptation to keep repeating and amplifying the lines that get you likes and retweets must be strong.

Not entirely sure how he manages to hold down a job, though.

There are so many to choose from. However, I think Alastair Campbell, Nick Cohen, David Aaronovitch, EU Supergirl and that ridiculous Femi individual have to be up there, though.

I think Jorge is a classic example of being on the echo chamber of twitter does to one. He was always obviously wrong about everything, but on here he got plenty of pushback on his nonsense and it probably tempered his excesses. On there he almost only ever spouts his nonsense to people who agree with him, which has made him genuinely insufferable.